chapter 3

After coming back from BCCI office I went directly to team hotel. We are going to play our next match in Mumbai. But before that I have to talk to a certain Yuvraj Singh.

Without knocking i entered his room and saw that he was playing games with Sonu . Only yuvi know my situation with sakshi as he was there with me.

"Tujhse kuch baat karni hai akele me" i said with trembling voice . Hearing the urgenc in my voice Sonu left from there without asking anything. That's what I love about my kiddos they understand the situation. No matter how much they are mischievous they always understand when the matter is serious.

"Kya baat hai mahi kya hua" Yuvraj asked worriedly as soon as Sonu left. I couldn't control my tears and started crying heavily. Yuvraj hurriedly came to me nd hugged me tightly. " Kya hua mahi bta na tu ro kyu Raha hai" Yuvraj asked me.

"Sakshi" was the only thing i could utter as i cry like a baby in his arm.

He quite for few minutes but then a said more like whispered " so u finally met her"

I quickly composed myself nd asked him in accusing tone " u knew about her but didn't bothered to told me"

I felt betrayed that he knew she was here yet he didn't warned me about her. If only he would have told me earlier i would have been prepared myself before meeting her.

" Arre yaar kaise bolta. Maine bhi usse kal hi dekha jab meeting me usse introduce Kiya bt jab tak main tujhe batata tu so gaya tha. Fir maine soche tujhe subah bta dunga but tu subah Bina mujhse mile chala gaya. Isme meri kya galti" Yuvraj explained himself taking a seat on couch. I also took my seat beside him and thought that he is right we didn't get the chance to meet each other after the match.

" Kya soch raha hai " yuvi asked me .

"Yahi ki vo acchanak kyu aa gyi . Kaha thi vo itne saal tak. Ab wapas aake wo kya chahti hai. Bhut sawal hai but kisi ka jawab nahi. Aur tujhe pata hai wo aese behave kr rahi thi jaise maine uske saath kch galat kiya ho. Ekdm se nafrat ki nazar se dekh rahi thi mujhe. Samajh nahi aa rha hai mujhe"

Yuvraj looked at me for a while and then he said" sun mahi tere paas agr koi jawab nahi hai toh jaake maang le na. Puch usse. Confront kar usko"

I looked at him like he has lost his mind somewhere. I just rolled my eyes " haan jaise main jau aur directly puchun usse ki kyu aayi wapas aur kaha thi vo itne saal tak. It's not easy yuvi" he didn't understand that whenever I was near her i wasn't able to control my emotions. I don't want to losse my control over her.

" Tu nahi jaanti yuvi ki kaisa lagta hai jab jisse aap sbse zyada pyar karo, jispe aap sabse zyada bharosa Karo wo aapko chhor ke chali jae. Aur achanak ek din aapke samne aake khari ho jae jaise kch hua hi nahi. Main nahi Krna chahta use face nahi hoga mujhse" i said to him trying to control my tears and emotions.

Yuvraj looked at me sadly and said while keeping his hand on my shoulder" main jaanta hun mahi tu kis haal se dekha hai. Maine tumhe nazdeek se dekha hai . Maine dekha hai uncle aunty ko kitni problem Hui. Maine dekha hai tujhe apne aasun sbse chhupate hue. Lekin mahi ek na ek din tujhe yeh sab face Krna padega. Tujhe usse confront karna padega taki tu move on kr sake. Tu phir se khush ho sake"

I understand what he was saying and somewhere he was right. But i wasn't ready to face her now because..... I m not ready to know the reason.

I was about to say something to yuvi when Sonu came running in our room.

He was gasping like he had run a marathon. "TV........ BCCI.... President... Dhoni" i was confused as what he was trying to say.

"Kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai kya kehna chah raha hai  bhai" yuvi said confused. Even i wasn't able to understand what he was saying.

"Come u will understand what I want to say " Sonu said while going back to team common room. Common room was were everyone gathered to watch tv play games cards anything they want. It was chill out room for team India.

Me and yuvi followed him in common room and looked that whole team and staff members were present and they where watching tv. Specially news on tv.

The interview of our new Bcci President was going on the news. And what she said made my blood boil.

" There are going to be major changes in Indian team and we are going to give opportunity to new and fresh players. All the old staff or players in the team will be removed from the team. We are in talks with the selectors. " Sakshi said with so much arrogance on her face. I wasn't able to understand what she wanted or why she is doing all this . Why she is behaving this way. But she don't know that captain also have to say in selection process. And i wasn't going to let her break my dream team.

" Yeh kisko hatane wali hai" virats voice broke my chain of thoughts and i saw that everyone was tensed.

Yuvraj saw that tension was thick in air so he said jokingly" arre kyu chinta krte ho yeh kuch kare isse pehle hum sab isse hi nikalwa denge".

I saw that everyone relaxed a bit but still they were spectical about the situation. To ease their tension i switched off the tv and turn towards my boys. " Don't worry guys jab tak me hun koi bhi is team ko break nahi kr sakta. Mere rehte tumlogo ke khel mein koi problem nahi aaegi." I assured them as much as i can . They relaxed and that shows the kind of trust they have on me.

I asked everyone to enjoy their time and not let any news bother them. Yuvraj came to me looking spectical " kya krega tu. Sabko assure kar diya lekin socha hai ki kya karega tu"

I didn't know the answer to that question but i was sure that i wasn't going to let her win.

Next day we were doing practice on nets and i was discussing our next game plan when suddenly everyone stopped practicing. I looked towards the entrance and saw sakshi was coming with her PA mahika. She was wearing beautiful red dress. Still she was looking professional.

She came towards me and said" nice to meet you again Mr dhoni" she said while forwarding her hands towards me to shake. I looked at hand and then her, and then slowly i shaked my hands with her .

"Likewise " i kept my reply short and simple as i wanted to know what is she doing here.