prologue

A beautiful lovestory came to a bitter end . Or is it the end?

A girl was crying in her room looking around all the scattered photos. Her cries were screaming of hatred and pain.. Even the clouds were crying with her today.

"Why mahi why?Why did you do this
why we both broke up
Why did you cheat on me? you broke my trust. I will never forgive you. And I'll ruin you the way you ruined me.Just wait and watch "

A boy was waiting for his bride sitting on the mandap.
But little did he know that his life would change.

"She is not going to come mahi, please beta let's go from  here." a crying woman said to her son.

"No mom, I know she will come. She promised" Mahi said while a tear escaped his eyes. He looked at his bestfriend yuvraj singh with tear filled eyes.

" She is going to come right yuvi? You know she can't leave me"

Slowly everyone left the wedding venue bt he was sitting there waiting for her to come... But she never came  ..

Now 5 years later she is back with the purpose of Revenge..

Many secrets are going to be unfold with sweet romance nd little nokjhok..

Author note:
Ohk this is me writing first time so please do help me.

U can point out my mistakes bt Thora acche se bolna

No need to fight or sludge.
Be cool and calm just like our MS .
No abusive or hate comments allowed.
Nahi accha Lage then leave .
Next part coming soon. So stay tuned 😜