chapter 2

"she was beautiful" i heard Harry's voice as soon as I woke up. I looked around and saw that everyone were still in my room.

"Don't you guys have your own room to gossip?" I asked them while entering in the hall.
As soon as they heard my voice they stopped talking.

"Chup kyu ho gye kro gossiping" i taunted them.

" No Bhai we weren't gossiping. We were just talking about the new president of BCCI. She is hot... I mean beautiful" Harry said in his fake Barbados accent.

I just rolled my eyes at his excuse. I know that what they were talking about.

" Toh yeh gossiping nhi hui kya." I asked Harry while giving him a look which says u can't fool me.

"leave it mahi bhai, tell me where you went yesterday, you were not even in the meeting" virat intervene in between.
I understand that he was trying to save hardik from my anger . Everyone knows very well that one thing i hate the most is gossiping. Specially about a girl..

I don't like it when they gossip about girls like they are some kind of material or make jokes on them.

"Maa ka call aa gya tha ussi ko attend krne Gaya tha. Maine yuvi ko bta diya tha" i answered virat while going towards bathroom.

After getting fresh we decided to head for breakfast. On breakfast table everyone started talking about this new BCCI president.

" Everything apart, she is cute like really cute" jadeja said dreaminly.

I was getting really irritated now with the way they were commenting about that new president.

"Wo sb choro itne Kum age mein BCCI ka president banna not bad " virat said in appreciation.

Hardik looked at virat and said in exciting voice " tu jaanta hai na usse toh please meri setting krwa de na uske saath Bhai please "

I just rolled my eyes at his comment and looked at virat" tu kaise jaanta hai usse cheeku"

"Bhai main nahi anushka jaanti hai.  Uski childhood friend hai. Acchanak se 5 saal pehle mili usko. Main bs 1-2 baar Mila hun usse. Kch khaas nhi jaanta" virat said in bored tone not at all interested in this topic.

"Bachpan ki dost 5 saal pehle mili? Quite confusing nd intresting. Kuch toh kadbad hai mahi" jaddu said in his not so good acp pradyumna acting.

Virat chuckeld at his remark while my one glare made him quite.
"Waise cheeku Bhai uska naam kya hai" hardik asked with interest. Even i was curious to know who she was.
But hardik's sudden interest in that girl bothered me alot.

In sab ke chakkar me main pagal ho jaunga. I was angry with my own thoughts..

" Tujhe toh nahi bataunga samjha" saying that virat ignored him.

After all the banter everyone decided to go for shopping or movie bt i decided to meet new BCCI president as i wasn't able to meet her yesterday.

I went inside BCCI office and knocked before entering.

"Come in" I heard a soft voice. I don't know why but it felt like I have heard this voice before also.

I just shook my head and went inside the room.
As soon as I entered inside, I had stopped breathing. Like the ground has slipped under my feet. I couldn't take my eyes off the girl who was standing in front of me. It was like I was dreaming again or my mind was playing games with me.

No she can't be here  i thought in my mind... My mouth went dry as i saw sakshi standing infront of me. After five years i finally saw her. So many questions were running in my mind yet I wasn't able to speak a word.

"Sakshi" my voice came slow and trembled.

Hearing my voice sakshi looked up from the file she was reading and it was like time stopped for us. We weren't able to take our eyes from each other.

Slowly I went towards her and looked at her. Those beautiful brown eyes full of love , i just wanted to swim in them never came out. I slowly cupped her beautiful face and kept looked at her with all the love i have for her. I wasn't the only one affected with our sudden meeting after five years. She was also breathing heavily with my closeness. She closed her eyes as a tear escaped her eyes . I slowly brought her face closer and kissed the tear that escaped her eyes.

I felt her getting relaxed in my embrace as i brought my lips closer to her but suddenly I stepped back as all the pain she gave me came infront of my eyes. How can I forget all the sufferings my family have to bear because of her. All the humiliation. No i can't forgive her easily until and unless she give me answers as why she left me and what is the reason behind her behaviour..

But if I start asking her now then she will get panic or maybe she won't answer me.

Sakshi broke the magical eye contact between us and said in monotonous voice while creating a distance between us " welcome Mr. Dhoni. The cool captain of india. Bahut kuch suna hai aapke baare me Maine"

I was confused as to why she was getting angry or why she pushed me away. Ofcourse she left me so she would push me away..

It hurts me a lot that after 5 years we met and she is behaving distantly. Now she is the president of BCCI...

Wait she is the president of BCCI  i realised suddenly. So she was the girl about whom hardik was talking about.
Suddenly i was feeling angry on hardik for giving this kind of comment on her ... Well someone was going to practice 2hr extra on nets.

If she wants to behave this way then so be it. I thought in my mind and took my seat opposite her.

"I wish I could say the same miss rawat." I said in my very famous calm tone .

Sakshi was just looking at me as if she was trying to read me. Didn't she knew that it was impossible to read me. She just shook her head nd continued" mujhse mil kar dusro ko khushi milti hai aap pehle aese hai jinhe koi khushi nhi mili"

Looking at her now made me realise that she changed a lot. Her eyes which use to sparkle everytime, it was dull now.  The girl who never missed a chance to pull my leg, she was quite now. She was my best friend my everything bt right now she is a stranger to me.

I wasn't sure what she was playing at but i decided to not give her any attention. She isn't worth of it.  I thought bitterly. But whom was i kidding, she was worth more than anything.

I don't know why she was behaving this way and as i was going to voice my thoughts when suddenly i heard a knock on the door and after getting permission from sakshi to come in, a girl in her early 20 came inside ... By her dressing way i guessed she was an employee of sakshi and my guess was right when she was introduced as sakshi's PA.

"This is mahika my PA and u know him right. The famous ms dhoni" she uttered my name with full of hateness .. i don't know why she hate me. Like what I did wrong.. i should be the angry one. She left me on our wedding day. She left me embarrassed infront of our guest and now she is behaving like i m the villian. Like i had committed a crime.

I can accept anything but not her hateness. Bt i wasn't going to voice out my thoughts to her . Atleast not now. First I have to get answers and then I will confront her .

" Well it was nice meeting u miss rawat" i said forwarding my hand to shake with her.

She looked at my hand and then at me " i wish i could say the same" she repeated my words and left me standing alone. Again.

AN: sorry this chapter is small and crappy but i m busy with my exam preparation that's why .. don't worry as the story will progress u wil like it. Bcs I have very interesting story in my mind.

Thanks guys. Please vote and comment. Nd yess if u find any mistake do tell me.