ELEVEN: film

WHEN THE THREE STOPPED laughing and messing about, they all stood and searched for the bunny – but it was nowhere to be found

WHEN THE THREE STOPPED laughing and messing about, they all stood and searched for the bunny – but it was nowhere to be found. It was possible they had scared it away forever.

"This sucks," Akuji huffed, crossing her arms like an annoyed child would, "We should've used my gun."

Usagi shook her head, "No, if we do that we don't know where the bullet might hit. It could taint the meat. Also, we need the gun to defend ourself from the King of Spades; we shouldn't waste it on one rabbit."

"Fair enough," Akuji shrugged, feeling much less critical of herself already. Then, she narrowed her eyes at Arisu as she spotted him starting to play with Usagi's hair. She shook her head at him, playfully teasing, "What are you doing, you creep?"

Arisu's eyes widened and his hands dropped by his sides, as if he was a child that had been caught stealing a cookie from the jar. "She had leaves in her hair." He mumbled with a shrug.

"That's okay, I don't mind." Usagi laughed as Arisu returned to taking the mess out of her hair. She glanced over at Akuji, "Your hair isn't any better."

Akuji started to run her hands through her hair to get rid of the mess but she wasn't able to do much, so Usagi began to help her and soon Arisu did, too.

"Oh, wow, your hair is so nice!" Usagi exclaimed and it reminded Akuji of when she and her best friend would compliment each other about whatever new thing they had done to their appearance, exactly like the cliché schoolgirls they were. "You need to take good care of it."

"I would put it up in a ponytail if I had a hair tie." Akuji mused.

"Why don't you cut it?" Arisu asked after he managed to free a particularly spiky leaf from her hair and tossed it to the side.

Akuji firmly shook her head, "No! I love my hair. Why don't you cut yours? It's in your eyes and it's very dirty. Maybe you should go bald." She teased, pushing Arisu's hair out of his face so that his forehead was shown.

"Stop it!" He exclaimed, playfully pushing her hand away.

"What do you think, Usagi?" Akuji continued with her joke, tapping her chin in fake thought, "Don't you think Arisu would get all the ladies if he was bald?"

Usagi giggled at the thought of her friend having no hair, "I don't know about all of the ladies but I'd still like him."

Before Arisu could bashfully reply, the attention of the three was taken by a loud crash not far away from where they stood. Exchanging confused glances, they silently agreed in checking out what had made the noise and so they carefully and cautiously made their way over to the source of the noise.

They found a field full of dead bodies. Each and every one had bullet holes in them. Immediately, Akuji pulled out her own revolver and held it in front of herself, getting ready to use it if needed. But the farther they walked into the field of death, the clearer it became that there was no current danger - they had left a bit ago.