25

Li Han woke up to kisses and a gentle coercing voice saying "Fu Fu it is time to receive your punishment" Li Han's eyes cleared up once he heard punishment. The twins had started leaving deep bruising hickeys all over his body starting from his neck

"What are you doing?" Li Han asked trying hide the funny noise from his mouth

"We are giving you your punishment for leaving us"

"That isn't fair, I had no choice and plus you kidna.." Li Han's lips were covered by Yo Han's, Li Han wanted to speak but Yo Han tongue was more interested in his mouth. Li Han's shirt was tugged off exposing his chest. The twins wasted no time in attaching their mouth to hot skin, Yo Sun was focused on his back and Yo Han focused on the masterpiece that was his neck and shoulder. Li Han on the other hand was shaking in ecstastic pleasure, the twins were showing no mercy and wanted to leave him covered, in their hickeys and pheromones.

Once the twins were done with the places they were focused on, they focused on his chest, the object of their desire. Li Han felt like covering his chest because of the way the twins were staring at it but they each held onto each of his hand stopping him, they rubbed his nipples till they were hard nubs and they wasted no time to attach their mouths

"Stop, you can't leave hickeys there too" Li Han was a panting mess because the twins were so busy trying to leave hickeys which resorted to biting and pulling. Yo Han and Yo Sun's other hand co-operated till Li Han's pants was off leaving him in his boxer shorts, Yo Han who didn't get enough reached down to continue kneading the warm flesh and Yo Sun's hand went under his boxer shorts tugging on the beta's length, Li Han felt it in everywhere and his eyes practically rolled to the back of his head as he came.

The twins noticed the passed out and knew he probably had enough so they gave one final lick to the swollen flesh. They gave him a warm bath gently washing and massaging his brown hair so as not to wake him up, once they were done, they dressed him in their night shirt and an old boxer short since his waist was too slender to fit in their other clothes. The twins made some calls before stripping to their boxer shorts and sleeping on each side of the bed, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

A/N 🫂