29

Li Han was proud to say he hated the twins because when he woke up, he wished a train would run over him than how sore he was. They told him they'd be gentle and of course they were at first but after the second round they were far from gentle, he had to remind them a billion times that he was not an omega  (that's because omegas produce slick or what some people know it as getting wet from their behind <only if their male>) or he might actually tear. The twins were unstoppable and it excited them even more knowing they were Li Han's first, Li Han knew he bit off far more than he could chew. Somewhere in the early hours of the morning before the twins finally left him alone after he practically died, Li Han was sure mini Li Han would not wake up again because someone was always kissing him and trying to coerce it to produce more (he is practically saying they enjoyed sucking him off too much).

The twins prepared a salt water bath for Li Han as they laid him gently in it, they watch him visibly relax knowing they overdid it a little but was it bad they still wanted more.

Li Han woke up to see Yo Sun probing at his extremely swollen hole "W-What are you doing?"Li Han shyly covered both his butt and member which made the alpha laugh

"Fu Fu why are covering yourself, my mouth has been everywhere here after all" Li Han was beyond embarrassed and said

"I asked what you are doing"

"Your hole is swollen so we are putting ointment there" Yo Han said placing a chaste kiss on his lips. After a bit of coercing, he removed his hand

"Fu Fu relax let Yo Sun get atleast a finger in"

"No this is too embarrassing" Li Han covered his very red face. It took a while before he applied the ointment and finally wore him clothes.

It's hard to believe are one of the smartest and richest when it comes Li Han. Currently they waited at the train station for their train to arrive, apparently the twins thought taking a jet to the small province which had no landing area was a good idea so it took a while before Li Han got train tickets because the train left early and the next one did not come till 1 am so they had to wait

"You want a gummy bear" Yo Sun offered to Li Han who glared at him in return which made Yo Sun keep quiet and eat his gummies silently.

It was already 9am when they arrived, Li Han who still had a small limp directed them to the last home where his father finally retired in. They were welcomed into the house and their mother encouraged them to take a shower and eat before talking to elder Huang.

The twins sat cross-legged and straight-spined

"Just because you are rich does not mean you can use my son and throw him away, although he did not go to college he is smarter than the rest of his peers"

"Yes sir"

"I want you to take care of him and don't let anyone look down on him just because he is a beta" elder Huang said teary-eyed looking at his son who eyes also watered

"Yes sir we will take care responsibility and marry him"

"What?" Everyone in the house including the cockroaches said in surprise.

The twins tried to beg Li Han to sleep with them because they apparently couldn't sleep without him or they would have nightmares. They currently stood in front of his door begging because they did not discuss anything about marriage which made him angry that they brought it up in front of his parents. Li Han finally opened the door not being able to stand their whimpering but before he let them in he said "we would discuss this later but don't bring up anything we haven't discussed in front of my parents" the twins nodded trying to stop themselves from sobbing.

A/N 2 🤝