8

Like Yo Han said, Yo Sun and Yo Han came to pick him within ten minutes, Li Han realized they were in their sleep wear and felt guilty but the car ride to the house was silent.

Amazed, was what Li Han felt when he looked at their large mansion but he refused to show it and quietly followed the twins who begged to carry his bag but Li Han refused. Once they got into the house Li Han expected to be met with their parents which he worried about throughout the whole car ride but they weren't there.

"Where are your parents?"

"Our parents travelled to Shanghai for a business trip" Yo Han said

" Fu Fu come let's take you to where you will sleep" the other twin said as Li Han followed them to a bedroom that looked like someone occupied it but Li Han did not complain and went to take a shower. Li Han came out from the bathroom dressed in his mismatching blue plaid trouser and red plaid shirt which he felt slightly embarrassed for.

"Our Fu Fu looks so cute"

" Where would I be sleeping?" Li Han asked ignoring what they said

"You would sleep here with us Fu Fu"

"But don't you have another room"

They shrugged in response so Li Han picked a pillow and a thick sheet from the luxurious bed and arranged it in a bed like manner on the floor

"What are you doing Fu Fu"

" You both can have the bed"

"Fu Fu don't you remember you said you would be our husband and husband and wives sleep on the same bed" Yo Han said, Li Han ignored him and laid down on the makeshift bed on the floor but of course the twins laid down on each side of him, he was too lazy to send them away so they took the liberty of circling his waist.

Li Han woke up once it was 6 am. He did not need an alarm to wake himself up because on Saturdays he helped his mother clean and cook but now he was in an unfamiliar place with two fishes clinging onto him. Yo Han laid on his chest and Yo Sun put his chin on his head, he felt trapped because they were both holding onto him dearly, he tried standing up but it seemed to trigger the twins so they woke up

"Fu Fu where are you going?"

" I need to pee"

They stood up with Li Han and groggily followed him to the bathroom but Li Han stopped them and said "I can go to the bathroom on my own"

Li Han entered the bathroom and made quick use of it before washing his hands, once he came out he was picked up and carried to the bed and they resumed their former position

"I don't want to sleep"

"Fu Fu it's too early to be awake just sleep" they placed a kiss on his neck and forehead. Li Han had no other option than to fall asleep again.

Li Han was disoriented when he woke up, the twins now sat awake watching him sleep " Fu Fu it's almost time for breakfast" Li Han nodded and went to brush his teeth. When he was done, he grabbed some clothes from his duffel and went to shower. When he came out of the bathroom he was clean and dressed as well as the twins who were waiting for him "Com'on fufu let's go" They took his arm and went down for breakfast.

Li Han ate stuffed buns and bing (oven or pan-baked flatbread) while the twins picked congee and also bing. When they were done eating, Li Han tried to put away his plate but the twins stopped him saying they had maids for it. Li Han went back to the room with the twins following obediently behind him and he picked a book from his school bag and sat on the ground cross-legged to read

"Fu Fu why are you still reading? Isn't it weekend, let's go racing "

"..." Li Han did not answer and continued studying. The twins gave up and settled on his lap playing video games on their phone

"What are you doing?" Li Han asked looking at them resting on his lap.

"..."

"..."

They did answer him so Li Han went back to reading.They spent the whole Saturday like that except from when they ate lunch and dinner with desert. Li Han had asked where he could wash his uniform but they took it and gave it to a maid which bothered Li Han extensively. The twins were very clingy and sometimes tried to follow Li Han into the bathroom but he always made sure they didn't.

When Sunday came, Li Han had finally agreed to do something other than reading which was to watch a movie, a very educational one but the twins did not mind as long as they did it with Li Han.

They were currently in the cinema room snacking on popcorn while they watched the lifespan of animals but the twins were not interested and instead watched their Fu Fu. They couldn't resist kissing his cheeks once in a while but he repeatedly push them off but they wouldn't listen.