🌟Chapter 42 :- ( Owen's Birthday Special )🌟

Sup guys 😋 today is Owen's birthday , every year on 29th december we celebrate his birthday.

I hope you guys are ready to read the awesome story.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

I was really excited for today because today is my birthday and I was going to turn 16.

I got out of my bed , took shower and went downstairs.

" Look who's up ! " Ethan said.

" Good morning sweetheart ! happy birthday " Mom said smiling.

" Thanks Mom " I said smiling.

" After your done with breakfast we are going to get your learning license , I am going to teach you how to drive car " Dad said ruffling my hair.

" Awesome ! I am really excited "
I said.

" We are throwing a birthday party for you Owen , we even Invited the Johnson's " Ethan said.

Mr and Mrs Johnson are Camilia and
Kate's parents.

" Your turning 16 , it was just like yesterday you had been in diapers "
Mom said.

" Mom he is still in diapers " Ethan said grinning.

" Haha ! very funny Ethan "
I said rolling my eyes and it was then there was knock on the door.

Oh no.....

" I will get It " Mom said opening the door and the person standing there was none other then Mr Stuart standing there.

" Ah ! hello Mrs Averwood , your smile has already brightened my morning "
Mr Stuart said.

" Oh you always do flatter me
Mr Stuart ! please come Inside "
Mom said and Mr Stuart nodded getting Inside.

" Mrs Averwood you are so lovely , I wish I could grab you - " Mr Stuart said.

" - Finish that sentence and I will knock you so hard you will get a head trauma " Dad said raising his eyebrow.

" So what brings you here today ? "
I asked.

" You see I know it's your birthday and I got you - " Mr Stuart said and pointed at red limo parked.

" - Happy birthday Owen ! "
Mr Roland said getting out of the car.

" Thanks Mr Roland " I said smiling.

" I was going to get him a wad of cast but you refused " Mr Stuart said looking at Mr Roland.

" You are not giving $10,000 cash as birthday gift to a 16 year old "
Mr Roland pointed out.

" I am going to get Owen his learning license today " Dad said.

" Oh that's wonderful ! after you get your license we need your help with something " Mr Stuart said.

I knew It.....

Later we went to get learning license and after getting the license we were sitting on Mr Stuart's red limo.

" Like I said earlier there is something I need your help with " Mr Stuart said.

" What is it that you need my help with ? " I asked.

" You see Pampers.Co.Limited has recently tied up with a child car seat company , they have made a automatic car seat " Mr Stuart said and a revealed his new car seat..