🌟Chapter 31 :- ( Happy Birthday Mr Stuart )🌟

Sup guys!!!😋 This is the moment that we have been waiting for so long , Pamper's Star Boy is about to become my first story to hit 1K Votes.

Let's start with Awsome chapter !!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

After a few days after our adventurous trip to Disneyland Mr Roland and we started planning Mr Stuart's Birthday.

Mr Stuart can be really annoying and sometimes thick headed but he was nice person and he really deserved a Happy Birthday.

" Kiddo can you help Me with putting these dishes " Dad asked me and I nodded.

" Do you think Mr Stuart will like this ? " I asked.

" Off course he will ! " Mom said who was smiling and helping with decorating house along with Ethan.

" I also called Mr Stuart's friends and his Mom for his birthday " Dad said when there was knock in the door.

" Do you think It is Mr Stuart !? "
I asked.

" I don't think so , Mr Roland said he would keep Mr Stuart busy today "
Ethan said.

" Let me see " Mom said and opened the door and saw that It was Mr Roland as he greeted us.

" Pff ! I thought it was Mr Stuart "
Ethan said and sighed In relief.

" I brought some more snacks and drinks ! " Mr Roland said placing them on the table.

" Where Is Mr Stuart ? " I asked.

" I brought up some paperwork that will keep him busy until we prepare for his Surprise Birthday Party but before that Mr Stuart told me that Owen needs to test one of his new products " Mr Roland said.

" Really !? " I asked.

" Yup " Mr Roland said.

" Alright I guess , bring it on
Mr Roland " I said.

" Alright I guess , bring it onMr Roland " I said

" Pampers Co.Limted brings you with Pampers ' Active Day ' pants , when it comes to go through a busy day and we hardly get any time to take brek , now it's not a problem anymore ,
Pampers ' Active Day ' pants give you 12 hours of wetness protection along with bubble pattern padding that absorbs wetness more then a regular diaper , Sesame street designs that act as wetness indicators along with stretchable waistline " Mr Roland said.

" Mom can you help me " I asked Mom.

" Ya sure sweetie " Mom said and helped me getting changed Into diaper.

Later....

" Alright everyone ! I am going to get Mr Stuart , everyone keep quite "
Mr Roland said and we nodded.

Mr Roland guided Mr Stuart Inside the house with blindfold on his eyes.

" Come On Roland ! You know I don't like these kind of games " Mr Stuart said.

" Alright , we are here " Mr Roland said and removed the blindfold.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR STUART !!! "
We cheered and Mr Stuart looked at this.

" Oh my god !! Thank you for this my little friend " Mr Stuart said hugging me.

" Did you like It Mr Stuart ? " Ethan asked.

" Offcourse I loved It " Mr Stuart said.

" You should thank Mr Roland , he told us about It " Dad said and
Mr Stuart looked at Mr Roland.

" Thank you so much , Roland "
Mr Stuart said smiling.

" You deserve this Stuart " Mr Roland said smiling back.

" Come on guys , let's cut the cake "
I said.

After the cake was cut we decided to go and get snacks and drinks

I had already wet diaper 3 times and it was a little bit soggy.

" Mr Stuart , Joe is here to see you "
Mr Roland said and man In suite walked Inside with his brief case.

" Mr Stuart , I would like to wish you a very happy birthday but I guess we are here to deal with different circumstances " Joe said shaking hands with Mr Stuart.

" Guys meet Mr Joe Martin , he is our companies legal attorney " Mr Stuart said.

" Mr Stuart , today you turn 30 and according to your father's will you need to choose your successor today , you only have 1 hour left , If you don't decide unfortunately we will have to give all your companies profit to charity " Joe said adjusting his glasses.

" Yes Joe , I know someone who is more than capable of doing it "
Mr Stuart said and we looked at him.

" Who ? " Mr Roland asked.

" Joe , I would like my little friend Owen to be next on list of taking over this company " Mr Stuart said and everyone was shocked at his revelation.

" WHAT!? " I was shocked.

WTF!!?

Mr Stuart wanted me to take over his company !?

But why !???

To Be Continued....

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying the story , please don't forget to vote and comment.

Let's wait for suspense In next chapter !!!

Dun...Dun...Dun...

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟