🌟Chapter 41 :- ( Christmas Special Edition )🌟

🎅HO ! HO ! HO🎅

A Very Merry Christmas to all my readers of Pampers Star Boy ☺.

It's been probably a year since
Pampers Star Boy become my first ever story to hit 1K votes 😋.

To all my readers who have supported me all these years I have surprise for all of you 😁.

I am reviving the original Pampers Star Boy Series for atleast 5 more chapters!!!!!

So Merry Christmas ☺ and I hope everyone is having a good time with their loved ones.

This is my Christmas gift to all of you from me 😋.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

USA....
Florida.....
Year 2022....
1 year later.....

At Averwood Residence

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

It's been year since Mr Stuart canceled all the paperwork that stated that I have to work as Pampers Star Boy.

I was going to turn 16 in a few days and I was really excited to drive the bright red limo that Mr Stuart had given me on my 15th birthday.

Dad had promised that he would teach me driving.

Ethan got Kate Johnson pregnant and I became officially an Uncle few days ago.

Neither mine nor Kate's parents were happy with Ethan and Kate but Ethan had promised he would do everything to give their child a good living.

That's how Ethan ended up with juggling his Junior year at Highschool along with part time job.

According to Mr Stuart's will I was going to be hire of Pampers Co.Limited and I would step into Mr Stuart's shoes as the owner of one of the most trusted diaper company which had annual turn over of $48,913.4 million per year.

But that won't happen until I turn
18 years old.

Our school was out for Winter holidays and today we were going do some last minute Christmas shopping.

It was morning and I quickly got of my bed.

The Christmas decoration was all around the house.