🌟Chapter 13 :- ( Cleaning the Mess ) 🌟

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

So after the incident with hell raisers FBL had warned us no more fights or our team will be disqualified from the
league.

But things for Mr Stuart weren't going that good.

" I can't believe this ! " Dad said throwing his hands in air , frustration clearly etched on his face.

" Dad I think you should listen to
Owen- " Ethan said.

" Owen , your still a minor and
Mr Stuart should have come to us before he manupilated - " Dad said.

" - Manupilated , really Dad ! his deal seemed fair and square , If anyone is responsible - " I said.

" - Alright both of you , calmn down " Mom said.

" I am really sorry Mr and Mrs Averwood , I had no intention - "
Mr Stuart said who looked a bit sad.

" - You Just don't know how and when to open your mouth do you Mr Stuart " Dad said.

" Look I know , I shouldn't have yelled loudly but I thought - " Mr Stuart was about to say something when we heard Mr Roland in his three piece suit walking towards Mr Stuart.

" What the heck Stuart !! I was in the middle of meeting In Santa Monica when I got call that you got multiple law suits filed against you "
Mr Ronald said.

" Kids parents weren't happy - " Mr Stuart said.

" Happy !!? , Stuart!! you manipulated bunch of 14 years old into doing something without their parents consent !! , do you think they will be happy , our company is already facing crises and you go and pull this kind of shi* " Mr Roland said.

" Alright !! first of all I did not manipulate anyone into doing anything , kids agreed on to It , we had a fair and square deal " Mr Stuart said.

" Uh ya , Mr Stuart is right , we agreed on that If we test his product he will help us with basketball practice " I said.

" Alright , maybe but you got us into a very big mess Stuart " Mr Roland said.

" Stop yelling at me Roland !!! If you don't remember let me remind you I am still your Boss and you still work for me " Mr Stuart said.

" I do not work for you , I work with you and this company " Mr Ronald said getting closer to Mr Stuart practically in his face.

" Get out of my face Ronald or I will punch you " Mr Stuart said growling.

" I would like to see you do that boss " Mr Roland said.

Sheesh....

" Hey ! you both " Dad said and both of them looked at him " is this how Ceo and owner a company talk !? , my kids have got more maturity then you both " Dad gave them his best
'both-had-enough 'look.

" Tell that to Mr-I-know-everything " Mr Ronald said mocking Mr Stuart.

" Jerk ! - " Mr Stuart kicked Mr Ronald in his shin.

" Ouch ! why you ! " Mr Ronald holding his knee.

" ENOUGH !! , you both go to your rooms " Dad said.

" You can't make us !!!!! " They said.

" Try me " Dad said and Mr Stuart took his room key and slammed the door of his room and Mr Ronald did the same.

" Jesus ! Sometimes they remind of Ethan and Owen " Dad said with hand on his hip.

" Sure they do " Mom said.