Agrument

Tw: Little bit of violence

Simon's POV:
I was sleeping over Wilhelm's dorm since my mom was on a business trip. But here we are now, yelling at each other but I forgot why.
Out of nowhere, I felt a sting pain on the side of my face. I just froze. I then just realized,

Wilhelm slapped me.

Wilhelm's POV:
I let my anger slap the love of my life. He just froze with tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. "Simon I-" but before I was able to finish he ran out. I began chasing him, I can't lose him again.

Simon's POV:
I try and run as fast as I can outside as he was chasing me but as I'm running I tripped over a rock, I fell face first on the floor and everything went black.
~
I woke up to Wille staring at me at the side of his bed holding my hand. His eyes looked a bit watery but my eye vision wasn't good so I couldn't see too well. All I was wearing was socks, boxers and Wille's hoodie. I guess Wille changed my clothes? It also looked like there was bandages on my legs but I don't know it would just be my vision.
Nobody's POV:
Wille did a huge sigh of relief after he saw Simon open his eyes. "W-Wille is that you?" Simon asked in a raspy voice. "Yes Simon, it's me." Wille answered.

"Simon, I am so sorry I slapped you I don't know why I did it I really did not mean to do that and I just can't loose you right now" Wille said making eye contact with him while Simon didn't.

Wille rubbed Simons hand since he knew it calms him down.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to. I just ran away because it reminded me of when my dad would slap me" Simon said after a few seconds with a smile but frowned after he said the flashback part.

Wille also frowned, he really didn't want Simon getting flashbacks of his dad because of him.

"Look! I ordered your favourite drink!" Wille smiled while picking up the grape smoothie from his bed side.

"It's okay Wille I don't feel thirsty" Simon lied, he just didn't want Wille caring for him so much but Wille obviously could tell.

"Here I'll help you" Wille smiled and put his hand on the back of Simon's head to lift it up a bit. He then put the drink towards Simon's mouth and Simon drank a few sips.

"Thank you" Simon said with a smile. Wille smiled back.

"Wille? Did you change my clothes?" Simon asked still in his raspy voice.

"Yeah, your hoodie and sweatpants had dirt on it but I left your boxers on, was that okay?" Wille asked hoping it was okay.

"Yea that's okay, is there bandages on me? Sorry I can't see too well it's blurry" Simon asked looking around with weak eyes.

"Oh yes I put a few bandages on your legs and one on the side of your face, you fell pretty hard. Also don't worry your vision will probably get better tomorrow" Wilhelm answered.

"Oh okay. Can we sleep now? I'm tired" Simon asked.

"Of course love" Wille smiled.

Wille then carefully crawled into bed next to Simon since Simon can't really move too much.

"Can I hear your heartbeat please?" Simon asked with deer eyes and still his raspy voice which would probably go away in the morning. "Haha of course you can Simon!" Wille said joyfully and carefully set Simon on top of him, Putting the side of the curly hair boys head on his chest.

After a few minutes, they slept peacefully.
—————————————————————

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬!