Caught

TW: Smut!!!

Tysm 13323_cielo for the request!

Btw pretend Erik is still alive!_________________________Simons POV: I went to go hangout with Wille at the palace since we were bored, when I got there I was already greeted with a tight hug from my boyfriend

_________________________
Simons POV:
I went to go hangout with Wille at the palace since we were bored, when I got there I was already greeted with a tight hug from my boyfriend. I obviously hugged back but had a little trouble breathing from his tightness.
"Wilhelm let him go! The poor boy is gonna suffocate!" Malin said joking while walking down the hallway. All of us laughed.

After that Wille held my hand and guided me to his room. This palace is such a maze I'm surprised Wille even knows where his room is.

  We both sat on the small fancy couch that was facing the tv in his room. "Wanna watch a movie?" Wille asked.
"Sure" I answered.

We decided to watch a action movie on Netflix called Athena. We just sat next to each other normally on the couch and started watching the movie.

Not so long after, I felt a hand on my thigh which was Wille's. He doesn't really do that often but I just thought he wanted to rest his hand so I just went back to watching the movie.

About 10 minutes later, I felt his hand slip to my inner thigh. I just blushed a bit and thought he was just being a tease so I tried to ignore it.

Another 10 minutes later, I feel his hand palming my "thing". I felt myself getting hard and I just blushed harder.

"Someone's excited huh?" Wille whispered while palming my "thing" even harder. It was pretty obvious I was getting hard since I am wearing jeans. I didn't say anything and just covered my blush with my hand.

After a few minutes of silence Wille ripped off the hand from my face and kissed me. I kissed back but then he began to kiss rough. I tried to catch up and dominate the kiss but he was going way too fast, so I let him be the dominant. He smirked into the kiss when he realized I gave up.

After he made us both get up while kissing and then we were wobbling all over the place while roughly kissing.

Once we finally reached the end of the bed Wille threw me on the bed. He then hovered over me and began kissing me roughly again.

He then stopped kissing me and took off my jeans and ripped my shirt off, he then threw them somewhere in the room. He then undressed himself until his boxers and also threw his clothes somewhere in the room. We were both just in boxers.

Wilhelm's POV:
I was just kissing Simon everywhere while playing with his "thing". That's what we usually do while making out, rough kissing everywhere. Simon was heavy breathing like crazy and sweating a lot. He always looked so adorable like that though.

"Hey guys-" Erik walked in and stopped when he saw us. Oh no.

"HOLY SHI-" Erik screamed running out and slamming the door.

Me and Simon begin laughing like crazy. Erik keeps secrets though, he always walks in but we don't care.

After we were done we got into fresh clothes, went downstairs and hanged out with a traumatized Erik.
________________________
Hey guys!!!
Tysm for the requests!!!
I'll work on everyone's guys dw
Hope you enjoyed!