Wedding and Honeymoon

To all those who wanted me to continue from "The Proposal"!

----------

Nobody's POV

Wilhelm and Simon had a very good night last night, Wilhelm proposed to Simon, and Simon said yes! They were both very happy that they were gonna be together, forever.

They were very excited to tell others, they started with Linda.

"Mama, we have something to tell you" Simon said as him and Wilhelm sat at the dining table. "Okay amor, what is it?" she said with a smile and also sat down. "Well... I don't know how to put this but"... before Simon could finish his sentence, Wilhelm held Simon's hand underneath the table. "Me and Wille.. are engaged!". "Oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you two!" she said while getting up and hugging the both of us. "I better go tell all your tios and tias from Spain, oh and your abuela!" she said excitedly and ran to the house phone. The two boys laughed. "Well, that went very well!" Wilhelm said happily and kissed Simon's cheek.

Next they told Wilhelm's Parents, Wilhelm was pretty nervous but Simon told him that he will be there.

When they went to the palace, one of the butlers led us to the queen's office. When they got there they saw the queen signing a bunch of papers. "Oh hello my son! And.. Simon.." She said with a bit of disgust at the end. Wilhelm gave her a warning look. "Hi mother, can we please get dad in here, me and Simon have something to tell you" The prince said in confidence. "Oh, alright then.." she said with a bit of confusion but called one of the servants to call the king to her office.

When Wilhelm's dad got there he greeted us with a smile. "Hello Wille and Simon! How are you guys doing?" The king asked in a welcoming way. "Good!" They said at the same time with a smile.

The king and queen now stood in front of the two boys. "Well, what do you need to tell us?" The queen asked a bit impatient. "Well, mom and dad, you know how me and Simon have been together for a long time?" his parents both nodded. "Well.." Wilhelm grabbed Simon's hand before finishing his sentence. "Me and Simon are getting engaged" he said a bit nervous. The queen gave a very disgusted look while the king had a very big smile on his face. "Oh my goodness! That is so wonderful to hear! I am very happy for you son, and Simon" He said with a cheerful tone. "Are you kidding me Wilhelm? The royal family is going to get so much hate for this!" The queen said angrily. "Well mom, I don't care. I want to be with Simon and that's how it's gonna be!" Wilhelm said firmly. Simon was very proud of him, and so was the king.

Next they told the girls, which they weren't nervous about since the girls always support them.

"Hey girls!" The two boys said as they went into Felice's house. Felice, Sara. Madison, Fredrika, and Stella were in there. "Hey! What's up?" Felice says with a smile. "We both have something to tell you guys!" Wilhelm said trying not to get too excited. The two boys held hands. The girls also gave excited looks. "We're engaged!" They both yelled out. The girls started squealing and hugged the two boys. "We are so happy for you!" They all said and gave one more tight squeeze to the both of the boys.

After telling other people, Wilhelm, Simon, and some other family members helped plan for the wedding.

Wilhelm's Suit: