chapter 15- Final

After the incident with Marinette, Adrien and Bridgette they sent her to a phycologist to get some help. She agreed and she got over the idea of trying to ruin Marinette life.

She still lives alone. But for Christmas they spent it together as planned. "Bridgette!! We'll be right back ok!! We're going out!!", Marinette shouted to Bridgette upstairs.

"Yeah ok!! Have fun!!", Bridgette shouted back. Marinette smiled at Adrien and they both left to go out on a date. Eversince Bridgette came in their life they realized that they had, had no time together.

So they decided to go out. Bridgette sat on her bed. She got a little hungry so she went downstairs to get something to eat.

After getting something to eat she decided to watch some TV. After an hour later she got bored and decided to go for a walk. She dressed in a white crop top and black ripped jeans.

She styled her hair in a messy bun. She wore her white jacket over her outfit too. She puts on her shoes and walked outside.

She started on her walk. She looked down at the floor, thinking about how she almost destroyed Marinette and Adrien. She started to hate herself for her.

Like Marinette said she wasn't like her mother. But then she tried to kill Adrien and Marinette, like her mother tried to kill her aunt.

And yet, she wasn't like her mother. She sighed, as she remembers when Marinette told her that she loved her. She was walking then she bumped into something hard.

"Mmph", she said as she held her head in pain. "Omg I'm so sorry", a voice said in panic. "It's ok", Bridgette says. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see this person.

"Here let me give you a hand", the person said as they held out their hand. Bridgette took their hand and stood up. She finally opened her eyes and gasped.

She was stunned as she saw a blonde guy with green eyes Infront of her. He was so cute, his emerald eyes sparkled as as the sun light shined on it.

She looked deep into his green forest eyes and she felt like she couldn't look away. "I'm so sorry I bumped you", he apologized in an apologetic tone.

"No i-its ok", Bridgette said while stuttering. She blushed as he ran his fingers through his hair. He sighed, "let me buy something to make up for bumping into you", he said. "Not necessary", Bridgette said, refusing him.

"Come on please, I'd feel terrible if I don't buy you anything", he whined. Bridgette giggled, and he smiled. "My name is Bridgette what's yours?", She asked as she held her hand out for him to shake it.

He shook her hand.

"Felix"