chapter 9

Adrien felt someone on top of him. He opened his eyes but his vision was still blurry.

He saw Bridgette on top of him and she was moaning. She held on to his chest and moved faster. Adrien felt numb his hearing was faint.

He closed his eyes, and felt Bridgette moving faster. He opened his eyes and heard Bridgette's moans but he didn't know what was going on.

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep. When he woke up, he was in bed. He adjusted his vision and got up. He looked at himself and saw that he was naked.

He gasped, he panicked and got up out of the bed. He felt really dirty so he went to take a shower.

He felt so weak, his joints hurt. His back was paining him. And his legs were so weak he could fall over at any second.

He sighed as the warm water hit his back. He remembered what happened last night and he was pissed.

She technically raped him. His hands form into fists. He was so angry he was ready to kill her right now. But he had a plan.

He got out of the shower after he was done and he called Marinette. He told Marinette everything and Marinette said she was coming back on Sunday.

It was Friday, and Adrien had a plan. He was gonna act like everything was fine until Marinette came.

Then when she got here she was gonna act like everything was fine, then they was gonna set a trap for her.

Adrien still didn't know what trap to set for her, but he was gonna figure it out one way or another. She was gonna pay for what she did.

Marinette was shocked when he told her, she had a hunch something was going on with her when he told her about the lingerie.

She was also angry that she raped him. She was gonna get Bridgette back, they both were.