15

Third persons pov.

"Again" The voice halled through the room, the small form of a child stood up, picking up the sword and taking the position the best it could. Blood was dripping onto the floor from the many small cuts on its body, the white shirt having many red blood stains. "You disappoint me. You used to be better. What is wrong?" Only a pained hiss came in reply. "If you have to learn it the hard way, fine." The opponent's dagger flung towards the child, the sheer force was almost too much for them but somehow they blocked it. This went on for one, two, almost three minutes until, the small figure attacked but the other blocked and managed to make a small cut on their hand, causing them to drop the sword. An opportunity the opponent took, pointing the tip of their sword at the small figure's chest. "That's enough for today. I don't want this seeing anybody else, it would be an international embarrassment."

And with that, the larger person turned their back to the now on-the-floor sitting girl. She began to sob. "Shut it, Maria." She gave him a hiss as hot tears ran down her cheeks. The feeling of total embarrassment and anger washed over her, as she suddenly screamed at the larger adult. " Shut up. I told you that already. Obey." But she wouldn't listen and began to sob even louder. "I SAID, SHUT UP." Anger and sadness built up inside her as she suddenly screamed at him. It was a skill and high-pitched.

A sudden force catapulted the adult into the next wall, making him fall to the ground in immense pain from the impact. "Was zum Teufel...?!"(what the hell) He looked up at the young child sitting there on the floor, looking just as shocked as he did. ""Was hast du getan?...Du hast das dreckige Blut deiner Mutter...Nicht?!"( What did you do?. You have that impure blood of your mother. Don't you?!)

Confused and scared she began to scramble backwards, trying to get away from the angry man. He grabbed her arm and threw her towards the wall as well, the girl screamed and fell to the ground. "PAPA NEIN- BITTE!"( Papa no, please) " DU BIST EINE HEXE, EINE MISSGEBURT, HALT DEIN MAUL!" (You are an witch, an miscarriage, shut up)
He picked her again up, this time by her leg as he stromed out of the hall, racing torwards the castels church. She begged him the best she could to let her go but he wouldn't listen. As the girl saw the church she began to panic, knowing what he would do. "NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN! PAPA BITTE NEIN!" He didnt listen but instead threw her into the large pool of holy water which decorated the middle of the hall. She began to scream in agony, nuns and priest hurriening torwards the scene but stopping as they saw what happend.