1

3. Persons pov

Britain looked at his watch groaning again "Bloody hell" He mumbled under his breath. He had been waiting outside for already half an hour, waiting for his friends to arrive. Since it was R.E who knew where the kingdoms coronation was, they all agreed onto meeting in Hamburg so everybody could travel there faster by boat. A slight tap on his shoulder let him let out a quiet squeak before turning around " Bonjour Royaume-Uni (Hello Great Britain)" The frenchman greeted him."Am I to late?" Britain shook his head before straightening his hat."You aren't France. But they are" France just raised his eyebrow but didn't ask any further, since Britain looked already stressed. Both of them didn't have the best relations on top of that.

The sound of horses ripped both of them out of their thought. Britain let out a sigh in relive, as he thought he would come terribly late without a carrige. To both Europeans suprise no other than the Russian Empire himself was in front of the carrige, riding with an almost inappropriate speed around the city. "GET ON YOU TWO" He yelled at them. France jolted at the loud voice and did as he was told but Britain moved first to the front"Why are you having such a hurry my friend?" The taller man groaned in annoyance" Germans don't like me speeding a little bit and well I don't wanna explain to Hamburg why I was speeding thought a market and almost broke half of it. Now get your stuff inside and we all can spare us a talk with him" Instead of asking, Britain just nodded and loaded his stuff into the carrige, entering the carrige and seeing the Swedish Empire and and France already sitting.

"Oh hej Storbritannien"(Hello great britain) He greeted him with a gentle and calm smile. "Hello Sweden" "I would advise you two to hold on tight. R.Es driving style isn't very...humane" "What do you mean by that" France asked already clinking slightly to the wooden seat bank, after a short look to Britain " In a nutshell. I don't think he has ever learned how to ride this thing or he just doesn't care if any of us back here dies while the ride. So I again repeat myself. Hold on tight or you might get injured" Both took his advise. Just in time because the carrige made a small jump and then almost flew over the paved streets.

"MERDE! RUSSIE!"(Shit!Russia) France yelled loudly almost hitting his head on the ceiling as the carrige made another jump "THIS IS WHAT I MEANT" He nordic man yelled.

This driving style didn't change until they reached a simple dirty road, also if there were huge holes in the street, it was already much more comfortable to even sit in the back."So what did you gift them?" "Pardon?Them?" Britain asked visibly confused

"Uhm. Yes. In the letter, no pronoun was named so I guess I should just say them. I brought them some of the finest caviar and furs you will ever find. Both men and women like those" He said with with usually calm smile "Uhm. I got a sword from one of the best blacksmithes of my country. I have heard Germans were big fighters so I guessed this would fit him" "Them!" Sweden corrected Britain loudly "Bloody hell! There is no way THEY are a woman Sweden!" France just nodded in the background "I have to agree there once with Britain. The odds for them to be a woman is so small as Liechtenstein is for earth"

Sweden just sighed "Still a odd that could accur"He mumbled before turning his attention to France " What did you bought them?" "O-Oi I?" "Yes you France " Britain asked with a small smile. France seemed nervous "I brang traditional french whine...." "And" Both britain and Sweden asked at the same time"A-And cheese" " Thats all?" "U-Uh yes?" Britain just looked at the man next to him before facepalming "You can't be serious" "W-Why would I joke? Wh-what is so wrong with whine and cheese?!" France asked, obviously hurt that his food was discriminated."Its just your cheese smells horrobly. And your traditional whine is something very special on its own. Only a few like it" France looked in disbelive at his friends as the shock and now realisation hit him hard "Merde..."(Shit) He mumbled.

After bit of silence Sweden started to talk again. This caused a long talk with laughter and after a while R.E came as well to the back" Its getting to dark to even see the whole road and anything in our way. We should rest for today " He said while getting inside the carrige" Fine but will we be there in time?" " Да friend. We just need to be on our way by sunrise" "Wellll if we are already waiting here why don't we drink a bit and talk about live?" Sweden suggested. R.E instandly agreed while Britain accepted onto only one shot. France wasn't very familiar with liquor so he just accepted. Already after an hour Britain was by far over his one shot limit and had as everybody else drunken already around 24 shots, a normal accurance for countries.

"And R.E have you finally found your Tsaritsa?" Sweden asked with a grin. R.E only looked at him confused, as there wasnt actually a female form of a Tsar. " нет Швеция (No sweden), how about you?" "Sadly not. Not yet. Getting a woman for marrige right now is harder than to invade Siberia succesfully" France broke into loud laughter as he heard the Swedish mans words. It was known that the Siberian coldness was an enemy on itself and so a common joke amongst countries.

" Well lets drink onto our lonlyness!" Britain blurred out. Only he and France were drunken, but it didn't mean that Sweden and R.E would stop to drink. France was the first one to fall asleep but the others didn't care and continued to drink and chat an hour more. After that Britain fell asleep as well. The chat afterwards between R.E and Sweden was much calmer than before but just involved double the amount or alcohol. Around 3 am then both men agreed that non of them won the drinking competition and fastly fell asleep
The next day for sure would be funny