2: missing our past ♡

Miwon stretched her neck and hands due to the company work that keeps continuing and never ending. But she still needs to manage that company alone; being a CEO isn't easy for a young woman like her.

She looked at the watch on her hand; it showed the time was already pass 7 p.m. She quickly shut down her computer and went out, bringing her branded bag along. Miwon drove her car to Sunghoon's house to meet him face to face, because he won't pick up her calls if she calls.

As soon as she arrived at his house, she pressed the doorbell but after few times trying still no respond. "Looks like he's not home yet." She tried to call him, but she remembered that Sunghoon wasn't going to pick up her call. So she decided just waited outside his house until he comes.

After a few minutes, Miwon heard people laughing nearby that caught her attention. Turn out it was Sunghoon with someone, a girl. They hugged each other while laughing, seems like they having their happy time. Suddenly, Sunghoon saw Miwon standing in front of his house as both of them getting closer and his face turned serious after seeing Miwon.

"Oh, who is that girl?" the girl asked Sunghoon while looking at Miwon innocently. Miwon kept her face cool; she was already used to this situation which is this is not first time Sunghoon done this to her. "That's my sister. It looks like she's not in a good mood," said Sunghoon. "I'm scared..." the girl replied while looking at Sunghoon's face.

"I think you should go home, or else she will be mad," Sunghoon give a sweet smiled at the girl. "Okay, let's meet tomorrow. Sunghoon's sister, bye!" The girl casually said goodbye to Miwon, not knowing she was Sunghoon's ex. Miwon just kept herself quiet while watching that.

All she wished was Sunghoon would treat her like that too, like in the old days. Sunghoon go into his house ignoring Miwon that stand beside him and not giving her a look even a single glance. He entered the password, 2-2-0-8. Still the same password which is Miwon's birthdate.

"Looks like the password is still the same," said Miwon after saw that. Miwon followed Sunghoon into his house after he opened the door. "It's just a number, nothing to do with my feelings toward you," replied Sunghoon in a cold tone. Sunghoon turned his back to look at her.

"What do you want? Say it now and leave. Watching your face just makes my heart hurt." Your heart hurts? What about me? This pain I have held by myself for 7 years. Crying alone without having anyone by my side after you left me without reason. "This weekend, I hope you are free." Miwon tried her luck even though she knows Sunghoon would say no.

"No, I'm not," Sunghoon quickly replied without even asking for the reason. "My uncle invited us to his party. I really hope you can go with me, even just for 5 minutes," Miwon still didn't give up on bringing him along. "For what? To embarrass me like that day again? Forget it, I won't go." Sunghoon still refused to go.

Miwon couldn't do anything to force him, so she lowered her gaze and accepted it. "Fine, if you say so, I can't do anything then."

"Bye, good night. I hope you sleep well." Miwon left his house after saying goodbye. It looks like she needs to go alone to her uncle's party.

thanks for voting!