1: our anniversary ♡

Jang Miwon looking at the calendar, sees that today is the 9th anniversary of her and Sunghoon being together. But for the past 7 years, they haven't been together anymore. Miwon realizes it's her fault for this failed relationship.

She takes a look at the framed picture of her and Sunghoon, which shows them smiling happily that time it's feel like she thinking about nothing but only him, Park Sunghoon her boyfriend. Miwon hopes she can fix this relationship again because Sunghoon is the only person who has brightened her day since 'that day'.

Miwon takes out her phone and tries to call Sunghoon.

*Ringing... tut.*

Knowing well that Sunghoon is doing it on purpose to not pick up her call, she tries again and again. After several attempts, he finally picks up the call. "Sunghoon-"

"What do you want this time? Please don't disturb me if it's not important." Miwon hasn't finished her words yet, and he has already scolded her. "I'm sorry, but today is our anniversary," Miwon says in a lower tone.

"Huh, are you serious about this? What anniversary? Miwon, let me remind you again, in case you have amnesia, that you and I are not together anymore." said him firmly, he really wants Miwon move on from this. "So please stop. Stop thinking about me." Sunghoon ends the call as soon as he says those hurtful words.

But does that hurt Miwon? Of course, but still, those words can't make her cry anymore. For the past 7 years, she has faced everything that Sunghoon has done in front of her to make her hurt until she is used to it now.

•••

"Uncle Kim," Miwon leads her way to her uncle as soon as she sees him sitting in the corner restaurant. Her uncle raises his hand while smiling. "It's been a long time since I've seen you," her uncle says. "Yeah, I've been busy these days," Miwon just smiles.

"I knows that it must be lonely for you since both of your parents left you." Miwon's parents were involved in an accident two years ago. So Miwon was the one who handled all her dad's business. That's why she's busy and always goes on business trips.

"It's okay, I've already accepted the fate that I was born to be this lonely." said her while smiling. "I hope you don't really feel sad often, I will throw a party this weekend, so you can have fun a bit," Her uncle is trying to cheer up the situation. "But uncle, I don't think I can go."

"Nope. You need to go. You can go along with maybe, hmm, a boyfriend? But if you don't have one, I have someone to introduce to you." Miwon keeps herself quiet for a second. A boyfriend? She doesn't have one, but...

"I did have a boyfriend," Miwon says. "Ohhh, I thought you were busy, so you didn't have time to have one?" tease him. "Uncle will know who my boyfriend soon, this weekend, right?" asks Miwon to confirm. "Yup, don't forget to look pretty because everyone's going to be shining that day." Miwon just nods and smiles while she curses herself why she lying to her uncle for having a boyfriend when in fact she's single.

thanks for read and vote!