- Assassin Life -

September 9 EC 907, 8 : 59 PM, Shinonome Household

"Ena, got some bad news for you" I said while holding a piece of paper, Ena as always stopped painting and looked at me with a annoyed face "What is it, akito? You know you're disturbing me, right?" She said with a mix of tired and angry tone.

I sighed "I'm gonna sign out from my current job. It's very tiring." I said while putting the paper I hold inside a envelope, she later gasped and looked at me in disbelief "I know, I know. The potential of being a high-class general is awesome and shit but I'm just tired."

"Akito, if you really signing out from this job then I will respect it. Whatever kind of job you choose, I will support it no matter what." That sounds like a promise. Whatever it is, I'm happy that she will accept me.

Later on, I got accepted into a criminal organisation that is basically... lead by toya, and ena argued with me because of what I've done.

Things like this always happened.

September 20 EC 907, 11 : 06 PM, Streets

I was holding the revolver, pointing it at a person that was targeted.

He was talking freely that's not until i pull the trigger and it shotted him right on the head. I immediately put on my hood and run away from the crime scene.

His friends approached him and started calling for the local police. This job should be easy, can it?