- Abandoned Mansion and the Beelzenian Duke -

Today is a normal day, except there's no voice of a servant that emu can hear. Her older siblings who work as her servants is now gone. They're dead.

The demon of gluttony appeared before emu's eyes, the demon revealed her true form. A brown haired woman dressing up in a beautiful dark red mixed with white and black coloured dress and is wearing a beautiful small accessory on her head with some little black coloured layer covering half of her face. She was also using a small white coloured umbrella.

Emu gasped at the sight "Are..you..Master of the Graveyard?..no..no..are you Banica Conchita?.." emu said while hugging the cat tightly. Banica laughed quietly "Yes, my child. Do not worry, please, I won't do anything bad to you since you have clear all of my tasks." Banica said while smiling

"I see..so what are you..I mean..what do you need?" Emu asked while petting the cat's head softly "Hm..I do not need anything from you but..I suggest you should eat that cat. I promise you, it's the best thing you could've done." Banica says making emu's mental crashed into pieces.

Emu hugged the cat tightly "W-what did you say....? Eat the cat....? I'm not doing such a thing..." Emu says in a low tone, banica just frown and disappeared and says something inside emu's head : "That cat is going to be a delicious supper if you eat it. If you want to change your mind.. don't replace me with your presence. It's unbelievable."

Emu stayed quiet from that response from the demon of gluttony. She looked at her pet cat and frowned. The cat was purring under emu's touch because it's comfy.

Emu denied all of the demon of gluttony's temptation about eating things like cats or humans, but when the demon possessed her body or turned her hunger state to a worse one she couldn't deny the temptation any longer.

That's what emu believes in. She believes that everything around her is a lie. That's why she believes her two older siblings is hiding something from her. She also believes that nene was hiding something from her.

It was unbelievable. She was originally a innocent child who loves colorful things. But now, she believes everything around her is a lie. It's very unbelievable.

Emu hesitated for a while but then let go of the cat and thought : "Probably I could just go on and eat myself..I wonder how i taste." emu has been committing cannibalism.

And now, she is trying to eat herself Infront of her pet cat. The cat is trying to stop her but it failed. Emu succeed on eating herself but not the demon of gluttony. Banica immediately left the vessel before getting eaten by emu.

The mansion is now empty and the Beelzenian Duke is now gone. It's sad that she has pitiful backstory but she's still a demon.

「Come, eat everything without leaving anything!」

Part 5 : Gluttony Completed

2 more to go..

"All we need now is the vessel of Sloth to wake up. The Clockworker's Doll is already gifted to the family."
"I see. We should be going to Elphegort then."
"Alright. We just need 2 more vessels and we're done, right?"
"Yes. We do. We still got a lot of thing to do."