- Cast -

- Kohane ( Secretive Tailor )
Technical information
Name : Azusawa Kohane
Other names ;
Secretive Tailor of Enbizaka
Kayo Sudou
Murderer of Enbizaka
'hane (by lilithia and akiko)
Demon of Envy (by vionix)

Biographical information
Born : March 2, EC 705
Died : March, EC 886
Race : Jakokuese (later loop octopus)
Gender : Female
Hair color : Black (later a light mixed dark shade of blonde)
Eye color : Blue (later dark shade of yellow)
Affiliation(s) : Jakoku

The more you sharpen, the better they cut.

Small History || Summary

I never knew why i always been envy. Ever since my mother inherited me these pair of scissors, I've been envy ever since.
Kohane to Vionix

Azusawa Kohane, also known as The Secretive Tailor of Enbizaka, was a well known tailor in her town.

She has a nice life before the Second Great Fire of Enbizaka. Having alot friends, and always been cared.
But ever since the fire, she changed drastically.

In grief and despair, she was blinded entirely by guilt and grief. One time, when she was in the streets, trying to deliver a kimono, she met Harumi Aina who she sees as her old dead friend.

Spotting harumi's girlfriend beside him, Kohane immediately became envy and flee from the place to deliver the kimono.

Later at night, she wandered around the streets with her sewing scissors on her hands preparing to murder, harumi's girlfriend: Musume Shiragaishi.

After she found Musume, the envy woman stabbed musume multiple times at the throat and later aimed for her chest before disposing her body completely. She also stripped the red kimono of the body.

The next day came, and kohane felt fresh as usual, but the town has a depressed atmosphere. Walking around the town, she was met with a horrible sight.

Akiara Hana and Harumi, at the bridge together being depressed. Kohane witnessed that akiara was comforting her friend who has lost his girlfriend.

Maddened by jealousy and grief, she returned home and decided to stay home until night time while talking care of her tailoring business.

Night time came, and she found a mindlessly wandering around teal haired girl : Akiara, at the streets near the trading house. Approaching the 16 year old girl, she stabbed her by the chest and stole her green obi and re-sew it as her own.

The next day came, and as always Kohane is fresh and happy. She took a morning walk and found a hairpin shop where it sells alot of rare hairpins.

Before entering the store, she was met with another horrible sight : Harumi buying Reina Shiragaishi, a yellow Levianta Hairpin. Because of Jealousy she returned home and keep on sewing fabrics.

Night time came, and kohane decided to kill her next victim at the Onigashima Shoreline. Meeting with saki's reincarnation, the two talked for 5 minutes.

After talking, she slowly approached the 14 year old girl Infront of her and stabbed her non-stop and later apologised at the top of her dead body while taking her new hairpin.

Kohane then slowly learned about the cause of the Second Great Fire of Enbizaka as well as the killer.

At the final day, she carried out her last plan and soon met Harumi at the top of the Onigashima mountain. While wearing the three dead woman's attributes, she slowly loose her sanity and killed the Marlon infront of her.

She was caught off guard by the detective, later sent to execution and died.

- Lilithia ( Daughter of Lilium Flower )
Technical Information
Name : Lilithia Sora
Other names ;
Daughter of White
Beautiful Flower
Trusted Travelling Companion

Biographical information
Born : February 28, EC 705
Race : Elphe
Gender : Female
Hair color : Light Brown
Eye color : Black
Affiliation(s) : Kingdom of Elphegort (defected)
Jakoku

I'm sorry for being alive. I'm sorry.
Lilithia to her older sister

- Akiko ( Detective's Daughter )
Technical Information
Name : Akiko Elphe Sora
Other names ;
The Detective's Daughter
Medicine Flower

Biographical information
Born : January 5, EC 700
Race : Elphe
Hair color : Light Blonde
Eye color : Dark blue
Affiliation(s) : Kingdom of Elphegort (defected)
Jakoku

I miss her too. You miss her too, don't you?
Akiko to Eichi

- Eichi ( Young Detective )
Technical Information
Name : Eichi Netsume Sora
Other names ;
The Detective's Son
Two of the Six Dimensions
Young Jakokuese Detective

- Harumi ( Helper of the Great Fire )
Technical Information
Name : Harumi Aina Marlon
Other names ;
Aurozela (codename)
Kai Miroku
Helper of the Great Fire

- Musume ( Medicine of a Flower )
Technical Information
Name : Musume Shiragaishi
Other names ;
Medicine of a Flower
Mei Miroku
'sume (by Harumi)

- Akiara ( Elphe of the West )
Technical Information
Name : Akiara Hana
Other names ;
Elphe of the West
Trustworthy Companion

- Reina ( Tenma Saki's Reincarnation )
Technical Information
Name : Reina Shiragaishi
Other names ;
Saki Tenma
Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche
Demon of Pride (alias)