ooo.| Christmas special

( mistletoe green )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

LIGHT music played in the background and the smell of food danced in the air. Mariana swayed in the living room as she placed tinsel here and there around the room, from the Christmas tree to the small festive decor on the many tables.

Brady sat legs crossed on the floor putting decorations on the bottom of the Christmas tree. He smiled as he watched the brunette move around like no one was there in the room. Noticing how her eyes shined under the bright multi-colored Christmas lights.

"Enjoying yourself over there?"

The girl stopped moving and turned to look over at the blonde. Putting down the rest of the tinsel in the small plastic pouch she had in her pocket before moving over to sit next to him. Doing so in the same position to reach over and take some of the candy canes.

"Well the way you celebrate Christmas here is way different from how we do in Paris", she places each candy of different branches of the tree.

"Well, how do you celebrate the holidays back home. Do you party like there's no tomorrow?"

"Since my mom works at a school there's a lot of different parties so we go to them. Then my dad so make it double. Most of the time we aren't home but we still do stuff at our own home", she paused and looked at him, "but here it seems more calm. Like you actually decorate and cook food with your family, I love it."

The blonde stared at her, he honestly forgot how different their lives were from each other. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his side to which she wrapped her own arms around his torso.

"Well that's how us Hepner's do Christmas. So when your with us consider yourself apart of the family", leaning his head on top of hers.

The moment was soon disturbed by a small bell ring from above them. Looking up both of them saw Christmas bells hanging from the tree which were still hanging from what seemed like a fishing line. Attached to it was mistletoe, what a cliche.

Brady turned around to see his mom holding a fishing rod, a proud smile placed upon her lips.

"What? I'm helping my kid to make a move, you'd be no where without me", she sassed before walking away with long strides.

Mariana laughed and turned her head to hide her face in Brady's shoulder. "Your mom is something else", her voice was muffled due to his clothing.

"Yeah, but she's the expert."

Brady moved over slightly just to have her face move away.

"You know I think my mom reads to much, but I also know that it's worth it."

Her brows furrowed together in confusion, she was going to ask what he meant by that but what he did next answered her question.

The blonde leaned down a few inches, placing his lips right over hers. His hand now holding the side of her face as his dumb moved over her check in slow smooth movements. It took a few seconds for her to react but she soon too put her hands around his neck just below his hair. Her fingers right where it could feel his soft hair.

Her stomachs felt like it was doing flips nonstop, her heart raced the more they continued on. Her face flushed a bright red, body temperature rising and only did so more as his hands went from her face and down her side to hold her waist. His fingers gripped at her over sized shirt which technically belonged to him but he let her use it.

Mariana moved her own hands and ran them through the back of his hair. Their movements were like fluid actions. Yet both pulled apart just as fast.

"Merry Christmas Mari", he grinned at her. Pulling the brunette in for a hug and pushing his face in between her neck and shoulder as comfort.

"Merry Christmas mon amor", she whispered in his ear.

hello everyone! Sorry for leaving you hanging for so long but I kinda lost interest in writing the book but I'm trying to get back. I've been so stressed with finals but school is finally over and I've been super busy so it was very difficult for me to do certain things. I hope you can forgive me but I am going to be focusing on other books more than this one I just need a break and it's been a little difficult for me to get inspiration for the chapters. But MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!

 But MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!