ooo. | twelve

ooo.| chapter twelve
( middle of the night )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

BRADY STOOD STILL, HIS HANDS FORMING SWEAT BEADS. His eyes watching as Mariana looked around his blue toned room. Her eyes grazing over the many posters along the walls, and the records lined up on a black cubed shelf.

The nervous and fear was crawling up his neck as she spun around in a circle to look back at the blonde male. He desperately seemed the slight validation that he hoped Mariana was share.

"I love your room"-she walked up to a blue guitar-"everything about it just screams you. Plus, the blue reminds me of your eyes."

His eyes.

She spoke about his eyes. Brady didn't need anymore validation. The comment alone made him feel like his insides were melting and his heart grew double the size. Even the tips of his ears bag an to turn a light shade of rose pink but his hair hid them from view.

"Thank you", he spoke. Almost feeling like he forgot something. Yet that's when it hit him, in the corner of his room was a small box labeled 'mariana' is scribbled writing. "Wait here, I have to get your surprise."

Mariana turned to look at him but Brady had already dashed out the doorway and down the hall. She wondered at what he could possibly get her but she had a feeling she knew what it would be.

It didn't take that long for him to walk back into the room. A medium sized box between his arms, eyes glued on what's inside.

Smiling Brady looked up and lowered the box a little bit so she could fully look inside.

"Say hello to Valentine."

strawberrymari

[💌] liked by brady_hepner and 7296 others[👤] brady_hepner

[👤] brady_hepner

strawberrymari his name is valentine and he is the cutest thing to ever exist. (Ps he accepts venmos to buy himself toys)

view all 6294 comments

brady_hepner she for real left me to go play with the cat
  | strawberrymari as I should, don't worry you get time with me too...once Valentine goes to sleep
| brady_hepner and I thought you were happy to see me
    | user1 no she's right, cats come first- boys later

user2 I want that cat. I'm jealous that Brady gets to see her play with the cat 🧍🏻

user3 DOES NO ONE ELSE SEE THE REFERENCE TO THE NAME?!?!?
      | user4 I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE

2 hours ago

... apolloswan

hello everyone, sorry for the absence. i've been busy with school and other things. volleyball finally ended so i will have more time. hope you enjoyed this small chapter- don't worry wil soon be getting to the good stuff. love you all! thank you for all the support!

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
APOLLOSWAN

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱APOLLOSWAN