ooo. | chapter seventeen

ooo.| chapter sixteen
( one and point five )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱

LIGHT music played over the stereo of the car as Brady drove down the main street. Mariana in the passenger seat once again with a dark green bandanna covering her eyes from the sight around them. Her fingers tapped the car handle, making them movie in order with the song.

'Nuestra Canción' was at a low volume but loud enough for them to hear the singing and beat in the background.

"Can I know where we're going now?"

Mariana pleaded with the boy driving. Earlier when they had gotten in the car he had placed the cloth over her face as a way to say the first destination was a surprise. Don't get Mariana wrong she loved surprises but she was started with the bandana.

"No, I'll show you once we get there. And I know you mentioned this before so I hope you like it."

"If you say so. But if I don't like it I get to do your makeup tomorrow."

Brady glanced over at her just to see her pointing her finger into his face. With wide eyes he pushed her hand down with a laugh.

"You do that and I'm not getting you strawberry milk for a week."

Silence took over the car.