1.

Going to the four clover clinic was not actually on the list of things that I needed to do today but my mother had called and said a family member had been admitted there and she wanted to see me. To be honest, I do not really know nor do I have a close relationship with my cousin Emily, she kept more to herself and at one point in the past had told me directly to my face that I would end up alone in future and that no one would want a mouthy chubby omega like me.

She wasn't the only one who had said something about my weight at one and really, it should disturb me a little more, make me angry or something but I am twenty five now and I have heard it all. Nothing could faze me anymore.

For the outing today, I decided to go with a brown cargo pants, a white shirt and a blue jumper over it, the collar of my shirt resting on said jumper. My brown hair fell onto my forehead in a fluffy fringe  that brought out the blue of my eyes.

Four clover clinic was on the outskirts of the city and it was almost like a resort. It had fancy buildings and I think I even saw a pool when I was coming in. There was a large expense of green grass and colourful plants.

I popped the gum in my mouth as I made my way towards the large reception where two nuns were sitting. This place confuses me more and more. What type of mental clinic was this?

"Good afternoon. My name is Freddie and I'm here to see Emily, I'm her cousin." I said to the nuns and they nodded.

"Good afternoon, we normally don't do check in for visitations but the receptionist just stepped out." one of the nuns said and I nodded.

"What is Emily's last name?" the other nun asked and I told her.

Once they looked my cousin up, I was told to sign-in and show a form of ID to prove I was who I claimed I was and then I was led down the corridor of white walls with paintings on it. The nun talked about the clinic but I, to be honest, was not listening.

I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to visit Emily. She had been me to me all my life and has never said anything nice to me ever. My scent turned sour and the nun turned to me with wide eyes. I shook my head at her.

"No, I am sorry, it wasn't anything you said. I was just lost in my head, sister." I said as apologetically as I could while i willed my scent to change to something nicer, calm and not sour.

"That is alright. Sometimes sad thoughts infiltrate and kills even the brightest of sparks." she said and I stared at her. I . . . had no words to respond to that. I didn't know what to say.

So instead we resumed our walk, there were people walking up and down in lounge wear and comfy clothes, some were painting, some talking. She led us to a private room that house three tables.

"This is one of our visiting room. We use it for if it's a visitation that includes one to three people. The bigger ones are on the other side of the building and another upstairs." I nodded along and made my way to one of the seats, closer to the door in case I needed to make a quick exit. But before I sat I took out my gum and tossed it into the bin.

The nun tells me Emily would join me soon and I nodded. In the next blink she was gone. I pulled out my phone and sent a message to my mother.

To mum:  I'm in the waiting room. Emily is on her way here

From mum: That's good. Thank you for visiting her, I know its the last thing you wanted to do

To mum:  It's fine but you owe me four large hageen daaz

The door swings open and Emily walks in. She's a petite omega, her eyes looked duller, she was tall, here dark hair going down her back in a french braid and she had on grey sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt.