Welcome to the Villain's World {Part 6}

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Location: Cafeteria

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/n) appeared in the cafeteria, a dark shadow over her slit pupil eyes and ears flat on her head from anger as she glanced around at the glass shards and wood chips scattered around the vast room. Her eyes landed on four figures.

"I was being nice this morning when I merely tied you up, Ace, Grim. Would you like to actually experience my claws to finally learn your lesson?" (Y/n) growled, stomping up to them, fists clenched to the point that her knuckles turned white.

"Gyah! It's (Y/n)!/Heart!" Grim and Ace exclaimed. In her fury she didn't even register Ace's nickname for her. "Are you kidding me?! "Gyah!" Is your only reaction?! You broke a fucking chandelier! An expensive one by the looks of it! What in the In-Between were you thinking?! And Deuce, I thought you were better than this! Yuuma, I know you're innocent and was trying to mitigate the situation so good job, here's some candy." (Y/n) yelled at the other boys and the cat but simply praised Yuuma, even giving him candy she fished out of her sleeve as the boy pet her ears to calm her down. It worked to an extent.

"It was his fault!" "Nuh-uh! If you didn't run off in the first place I wouldn't have done that!" "You would've done that anyway!" "Not true! I wouldn't have been on the chandelier! I would have been at the dorm, chilling out!" "So you were planning to ditch all along!" "SILENCE!!!" The ever so familiar voice of Dire Crowley interrupted Ace and Grim's squabble.

At the Headmaster's appearance, Yuuma shuffled around so (Y/n) would be a barrier in between him and the bird man.

"I heard how (Y/n)-San scolded you all so I won't waste my breath doing so again. This is the last straw. I will have all of you, except for her and Yuuma-Kun, expelled!" He yelled. "Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!!" Ace and Deuce yelled back "Please! Anything but that! I have things I have to do at this school!" Deuce begged. "You have nothing to blame but your own idiocy."

"I will pay for all the damages if I have to!" Deuce tried to negotiate to which Crowley crossed his arms with a frown "This is no normal chandelier. This is a magical chandelier that uses candles that will burn for eternity. It is a masterpiece made by a legendary maester of magical tools. It has been entrusted to the school since its very foundation... Taking into consideration its historical value, it would cost no less than a billion Madol. Can you pay for those damages?" The headmaster asked condescendingly.

"A b-billion Madol!?" Deuce exclaimed in disbelief "But Sensei, can't you just fix it right up with magic..." Ace suggested. Crowley crossed his arms "Magic is not all powerful. More importantly, what we call the heart of any magical tool, the magic crystal was shattered. No two magic crystals are the same. Even if (Y/n)-San has great mastery over time reversal which can fix all of this, she has spent a large amount of time and energy in creating the Foxfire and Foxfire Diamonds what will be used for classes and I would rather she doesn't push herself more than necessary. As things stand, this chandelier will never be lit again." He explained.