Welcome to the Villain's World {Part 1}

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Location: ???

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Rattling noises woke (Y/n) up and her eyes widened when she noticed that she was in a tight box. Thinking rationally, she kicked down what was in front of her and got out. She looked around to see a bunch of floating coffins and inside the coffin she was in was her hero costume case. She immediately grabbed it and held it close.

"Ahhhh!!! Why are you two up!?" Exclaimed a gray cat thing with blue fire on it's ears. (Y/n) noticed another figure in front of the cat and that the ground near them was on fire, which looked suspiciously like Dabi's. "A Tanuki?" the fox girl said, inching closer to the figure.

"Who are you calling a tanuki?! I am the Great Grim! Well, whatever. Hey, humans! Hurry and gimme those clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!" He said as he summoned blue flames, much like Dabi did 'What are you, Dabi's cat?' (Y/n) thought. "Dreaming about being roasted by a tanuki, that's a new one!" The figure exclaimed. From the voice, (Y/n) could identify them as a male, however, she felt like she'd heard it somewhere before. She looked at herself to see that she was wearing a black, purple, and gold robe. It covered her ears and tails so it was no wonder that the not-a-tanuki thought she was a simple human. She was, at the end of the day, but she considered herself more kitsune than human.

 She was, at the end of the day, but she considered herself more kitsune than human

The boy also wore the same thing and, from his body language, he was very confused.

'I definitely didn't wear this when I was killed. I remember vividly that I wore the UA uniform. At least it's still on under this.' She thought. (Y/n) softly grabbed the boy's wrist, deciding to make a run for it.

"I said I'm not a freaking tanuki! H-huh?! Hey, get back here!" Grim said as he saw the ends of the boy's robe turning the corner.

The (h/c) haired girl and the boy ran through the place that looked like a school campus if the school was filled with hot vampire boys. They made it to the library where they decided to take a break.