Welcome to the Villain's World {Part 0}

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───
Location: ???
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

'Ah... I'm dead. I really am dead, aren't I? The league... who would've thought that they'd go after me specifically... and when I'm given a day off by the hero work study, too! And now Toga has my blood and everything on me so the league has easy access to UA now... wait- how am I thinking right now?'

(Y/n)'s eyes opened in a dark and unfamiliar place. She touched her chest and all other places where she was stabbed by Toga, but there was no blood at all. All the burns she got from Dabi were also gone and her clothes were all repaired. The best part? Her ears and tails were no longer singed.

'The fuck? This isn't how any of my spirits described the afterlife, this definitely isn't my Realm of Wisteria and this doesn't feel like the general In-Between.' She thought. A floating mirror caught her attention as green flames appeared instead of her reflection. Soon, it started talking.

"Ahh... My dear beloved."

"What is this?" (Y/n) muttered to herself as she walked up to the mirror, her ears and tails all perked up in alarm.

"A lovely and noble flower of evil. Truly, you are the most beautiful of all."

'Evil? I'm a hero in training, thank you very much.' (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she stopped in front of the mirror.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the..."

A vision of a horse drawn carriage entered her mind. It seemed to be headed towards a palace of sorts. Her eyes saw the sign on top of the gate. 'Night Raven College?'

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror. As long as your heart desires, take the hand that appears in the mirror."

An image of a beckoning hand appears. Despite knowing better not to touch it, her own hand reached out to it. She stopped when the hand disappeared into a flame.

"A flame that turns tomorrow to ashes."

It then changed to an ice shard.

"Frozen ice that dissolves."

And then a swirling leaf storm.

"Leaves dancing through the wind."

The mirror then turned pitch black before a bright light came from it along with hundreds or maybe even thousands of wisteria petals flying out.

"Show your power not to be afraid of the source of darkness."

(Y/n) squinted her eyes from the light and petals as she felt her consciousness slipping away and hands reaching out to her from the mirror. Roughly twenty but she couldn't really tell. In her haze, she didn't notice three things. The first was a white feather falling next to her, second was a black feather doing the same, and third was ink. Pitch black ink flowing from the sides of the mirror onto the ground she stood on.

"Come, young vixen. This is just the beginning of your true journey. The true destiny you deserve."

"For me. For them. For you."

'I should run...'

"We are all running out of time."

'But... it feels... nice...'

"No matter what, never let go of my hand."

'... It finally feels... right...'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Welcome to the Villain's World