Welcome to the Villain's World {Part 2}

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Location: Exterior Hallway

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

They followed the bird man to where the entrance ceremony was being held. He dragged Grim along and the two trailed behind.

"So, what's your name? You seem really familiar." (Y/n) asked. "Oh, I'm Kioku Yuuma, nice to meet you, probably again!" He said.

"Kioku-San from class 1-C of UA High?" (Y/n) asked to confirm. He nodded "It's me, Kyuubi from class 1-A! We fought at the sports festival!" She exclaimed.

(Y/n) could see him smile due to the hood only shadowing the top half of his face. "At least I'm here with you and not someone else from your class. That Bakugo would've killed me already. Ah- and I apologize for what happened back at the festival. I shouldn't have provoked your trauma like that..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's all good! You didn't know and you were just doing what you needed to win, even though you didn't. Besides, it got my so-called "parents" thrown into jail. I'm better now, but to our current predicament, I don't know how I'm here. Last thing I remember is that I was killed by the league. I'm supposed to be dead..." (Y/n) admitted. Yuuma thought back to how he was brought there. "I think I just went to bed and saw a weird mirror in my dream. Then I woke up to Grim's voice. Oh! And I heard a neigh outside my window before I fell asleep, but I didn't check it out since I was tired." He said.

"You two! Pick up the pace! We're here!" Crowley yelled. The two sped over to the man who suddenly burst through the door yelling "Not at all!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Location: Mirror Chamber

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Ah, he's here." Said a boy with red hair. "I cannot believe you all. We were missing two new students so I went to find them." He said as (Y/n) and Yuuma walked in behind him.