CHAPTER TWO

She flung her arms around him, their mouths hungrily possessing each other. Impatiently her tongue sought to be entwined to his. Rick’s fingers traced over her back, his fingers like a high voltage charge over the parts of her bare flesh not covered by her sexy cocktail dress. His hand imploringly traced a path down the length of her thigh, and seductively found its way upwards again.

Rick groaned huskily, ‘Kimberly, you don’t know how I’ve wanted to know what it would feel like to touch you this way,’ his voice came from somewhere between her neck and ears. She looked up. His eyes held her mesmerized, his fingers caressed her inner thighs, sending erotic energy pulsating through every nerve in her body.

‘Riccardo!’ she groaned, as his palm caressed over her excited flesh. Hurriedly, her fingers loosened his bowtie, slipped through his shirt, over the taut muscles, running experimentally over the bare flesh.

‘Kimberly, you’re so beautiful to look at and more beautiful to touch,’ he groaned loudly, his mouth aggressively covering hers again, his fingers capturing her firm breasts in his palm. Her aroused nipples burned with heat, in fact her entire body burned with desire for him.

‘Riccardo!’ she groaned again, wanting him desperately, the ache inside her demanding a release. Oh she had never felt this much desire, making her abandon all rational thought. She pulled away from him, lowering her eyes. His eyes raised an unasked question!

‘Riccardo, I can’t go to bed with you,’ she told him softly.

‘Why is that?’ he demanded, his need for her only heightened.

She looked away shyly. Rick placed a finger under her chin, raising her eyes to his.

‘I’ve not be with a man before,’ she whispered.

‘I don’t believe it!’ he exclaimed.

She looked at him confused, ‘wouldn’t you be able to tell?’ she enquired.

‘Yes, I would,’ he responded.

‘So why do you not believe me?’

‘Oh, it’s not that I don’t believe you! He closed his eyes as if in agony, ‘I just didn’t believe that there were still virgins in this modern world!’ he revealed, surprised.

Kimberly went scarlet. He cursed under his breath, shaking his head helplessly, ‘I’m sorry,’ he held her tightly, ‘there is nothing wrong with you being a virgin, you have every right to exercise that prerogative. ‘I’m trying to summon up some discipline here,’ he raked his fingers through his hair, ‘exercise some restraint,’ he conceded.

‘Oh!’ she blushed, going all scarlet again.

‘Oh no!’ he groaned, ‘Kimberly, your face is quiet a picture! All I want to do is carry you to your bed, and make love to you.’

She turned her back on him, not knowing what else to do.

‘How old are you Kimberly?’ he asked, putting his arms around her waist, as he held her against his chest.

‘Twenty four,’ she murmured, letting out her breath heavily.

‘And she still blushes in a man’s presence!’ he teased, his lips causing havoc on her neck.

She hung her head back, delighting in the provocative sensation his lips caused. She turned around in his arms, her lips meeting his again, hungrily desiring more of his kisses.

‘Riccardo,’ she moaned once again, her lips covering his mouth, a desire deep inside her wanting an answer.

Why was she still a virgin? Could she not have this man, seeing he aroused emotions in her no other man was able to do? She’d never previously felt a need to sacrifice her virginity, but this man’s kisses and caresses made her ache for fulfillment. She wanted him! She needed him to make love to her, to heal that ache deep down inside her.