Chapter fourteen

A/N So LARRY SEX TIME YEAHH BUDDY! I hope you guys like it!

Once Zayn kissed Niall, Louis and I looked at each other in shock. Liam looked disgusted. That was the last truth or dare we played for the night.

I whispered to Louis, "maybe we should pass on the movie tonight, I think Liam is really upset." Louis nodded his head in agreement.

"Time for cake, and guess what, we get to sing to you Lou." Louis' face turned red immediately as we started singing. When he blew out the candles he winked at me and it was a sign as to what's going to happen later. He was doing this on purpose.

We all ate the cake in an awkward silence as the tension between Liam, Louis, and Niall was still noticeable.

Louis then got up and said "thank you for the best birthday anyone could ask for, I loved spending time with my 4 best friends"

Everyone smiled, and wished him Happy Birthday. We all went back to our rooms individually, except Lou and I, and I couldn't wait for what's going to happen next.

As soon as I shut the door, Louis pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I can tell he was way past ready for this too.

He kissed up my neck slowly, spending extra time on my sweet spot just below my chin. It sent shivers throughout my body. Then he grinded his hips in to mine and I could feel both of us get incredibly hard.

I nudged him away so I could get to his mouth. I put my tongue in his mouth forcefully and we stayed making out for a few minutes. Louis then lifted my shirt over my head and started kissing me once again in my sweet spot on my neck, but this time he used a little teeth to nibble at the skin. I let out a soft moan and said "uhh that feels great." Louis just smiled back.

He started working his way down my chest to my first nipple, but before he got there I stopped him and made him take his shirt off. His skin touching mine felt amazing, and got me turned on even more.

After Lou's shirt was off, he put his mouth around my first nipple, sucking it and kissing it. I couldn't take this anymore.

"Your deep moans are making this so much better." Whispered Louis with confidence. "Don't flatter yourself yet boo bear." After I said this Lou bit down harder on my nipple and I let out a load moan. "What if our lads hear us?" I let out a throaty moan while saying that. "That's my goal, Hazza," he snickered. Louis kept on kissing slowly down my chest and my abs. Once he got to my pants he stopped and pulled them all the way off, leaving my boxers on.

I pushed Lou off of me so I could get on top of him. And start making him feel good. After all it was his birthday. He was palming my boxers as you could see a big stain grow on them, I was ready to come right then, but I had to wait. I immediately took Louis's pants off so I could start grinding on him and feel more of his member.

I put my hands in his hair and pulled it gently while I sucked on the right side of his neck. In response, he moaned loudly, almost like a girl would. Lou put his hands in my hair and ever time I would suck more and more on that spot on his neck, he would give my hair a hard tug.

Lou had had enough of me being on top at that point when he flipped me over again and aggressively took off my boxers letting out my hard and antsy member. He looked up and said "you ready babe?" I nodded and he put his mouth around the head of my length. Swirling his tongue around. At this point I couldn't stop moaning. Each once was getting louder and louder. He then put all of my length into his mouth. It was the best feeling in the world. He continued to take it in and out of his mouth until I was really close to coming.

There was no need for words at this point, my facial reaction and my deep moans were a cue as to how everything was going.

I flipped him off of me so I could give the birthday boy a nice gift. I didn't hesitate at all as I took him member in my mouth. He moaned louder than I have been moaning all night, my pace quickened when I took him all the way in my mouth, and his member hit the back of my warm mouth. Louis let out a big "ohh fuck Hazza" and his whole body was shaking. I could tell he was close. I stopped so I could wait until later to take his come in my mouth.

Louis looked at me and said "this night has been so great so far, and I'm happy that I'm the only one who can do this to you."

I turned over so my back was on the bed. I knew what he was going to do next. Lou took his fingers and stuck them in my mouth and he said "suck on them babe, " and so I did, sucking on his fingers until he took them out and smiled.

He gently worked his way down my body one more time pecking at my nipples and biting my fourth one. When he got down to my member he stroked it with one hand while slowly putting one finger of his other hand in my arse. I moaned a little and when he stuck in another finger I moaned even louder. He left two fingers in my arse for a few minutes and when I started moving my body up and down on them, that was his cue for the third.

It slid in fairly hard, and hurt badly and i let out a painful moan. this one I'm sure could be heard through out the house. But after a few more minutes I said "I want you in me now," as his fingers started rubbing my prostate.

At that moment when Louis was about to put his length inside of me, we heard the door move, almost as if someone walked by the door, or if someone might have been listening. I wonder why.

It didn't stop Louis as he slowly slid in to me while saying "fuck you're tight Haz. " I moaned so loudly. It hurt really bad and each thrust made me let out a loud moan.

But then he hit a spot in my arse which made me feel like my body was just going to give out. I yelled "oh right there oh my god yes Lou." With each and every thrust with Louis hitting my prostate I was getting closer and closer to coming on my stomach. After about five more deep thrusts, I came all over my stomach. It was the best thing I ever experienced, but there was still Louis for me to finish.

After I came he took his length out of me, and fell over on the bed because he was so tired from thrusting in me over and over again. I leaned over and took his member in his mouth, and it wasn't long until he came in my mouth, moaning loudly, so loud that even our neighbors could probably hear. He tasted good, much better than I thought he would have tasted.

"Happy Birthday," I whispered to him. We were laying back on our bed under the covers. My head was on his chest while he played with my hair. We were both tired.

"Thank you Hazza, this has been the best birthday I have ever had.'soending it with you and the lads, there is no other way I would have wanted it." Louis said smiling, but trying to not fall asleep. His voice was so sexy when he was sleepy.

"The good thing is boo bear, we can do this whenever we want," I said as we slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N so my friend from twitter helped me write this. Big shoutout to them! I hope you liked it! FAN, COMMENT, RATE, ADD, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, SNAPCHAT AND KIK AND EVERYTHING IN LAST CHAPTER!