Chapter seven

A/N Guys I love you so much! I love how many reads and fans I have! If i get 20 fans I'll update reguarly or 2 times a day I promise! I love you all!!! -Douglas. P.S when I finish this story, do you want a Narry or a Larry story? Comment which one!

"Louis, please!" I protest!

"Let's go upstairs." He suggests.

"Fine, I wish there was a way to go without having to talk to the other lads." I pout.

We run past them but not before Liam sees us and asks, "And just where do you think you two are going?"

"Um..... upstairs..." I say.

"If I hear you from downstairs, I will come up there-"

"Sorry Li, gotta go." I interupt him.

We dash up the stairs and fling open the door to Louis' room.

"Now, where were we?" Louis smirks.

I respond by palming his hard-on and he moans.

"Harder."

I palm him harder and he does the same for me. We are moaning in unison when I grab Lou's hips and pull him onto my lap and grind on him. He wants more than that. I feel his fingers in my hair and he moans my name.

"Lou, I don't think I'm going to last any longer!" I moan.

He stops me and takes off my boxers. My member springs free and he takes it in his mouth.

"YES, LOU!" I scream.

I can feel myself getting closer and I know Lou's not going to last that much longer so I take his member and stroke him.

He moans around my hard member and sucks harder.

"LOUISSSSSSSS!" I scream as I come into his mouth!

He soon comes into my hand and we lay together, now tired.

But hey... this night isn't over yet.

A/N Wellll how was that? Did you like it? Do you want more smut? Give me suggestions on what to write! I wanna know how to make this story better and make you guys happy! VOTE, FAN, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @larryslolipop and make sure to share this story! Thanks I love you all so much! -Douglas