Chapter thirteen

A/N Hello again! This chapter will be either Ziam, Ziall, Larry. You just have to read to find out ;) 

I followed Zayn into the kitchen and shut the door behind me.

"Hey, Zayn whats wrong?"

"Nothing." He said.

"C'mon, mate, I know there is something wrong." 

"I just got jealous." Zayn said and the slapped his hands over his mouth, wide eyed.

"That's what I thought." I told him.

"Yeah? I really like Niall." He said quietly.

"I thought you said you wanted to kiss Liam, Zayn" I said confused.

"I know but lied. I've liked Niall for a long time!" He looked at me shyly.

"Lets go back out there and play a couple more rounds and then we can watch a movie. How does that sound?" I suggested

"Thats fine." He replied.

We walked back out to the guys, who were watching us curiously. I sat back down next to Louis and Zayn sat down next to Liam. 

"So Liam it's your turn." Niall said. 

"Zayn truth or dare." 

"Dare." He said nervously.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in the room." Liam said.

I stopped breathing. This isn't going to be good. 

Louis poked me, "You okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine..." 

Zayn turned white and made his way over to Niall who looked shocked. 

Zayn sat down next to him, took his face in his hands and pressed his lips softly against Niall's. 

What seemed like forever only took about 30 seconds. Zayn was the first one to pull away. 

"Woah...." He said. 

A/N I know you guys hate me for leaving cliff hangers all the time. FAN, VOTE, ADD, COMMENT, Follow me on twitter, Snapchat: Larrylover, Play Ruzzle with me: Teach Me How To Dougie, Follow me on instagram: dougieloves1djanoskians, Kik me: theniallatorlover, Email me: dougiemahonelover@gmail.com :) I love you all so much and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!