Chapter Four!

A/N I'mmmmmm backkkkk! Did you miss me? I bet you missed me updating. Ok lets get back to the story :) We left off with Harry and Louis kissing on the bed with Harry saying: "Harder, Louis"

Lou grinded down on me harder, moaning my name. I wanted more, so I started to take off his shirt but he stopped me. "Not yet, Haz... let's wait until tonight when the boys are here and they can hear us ;) (A/N why the hell am I writing like this?) "Need... You... Now... Loubear" I gasped out. "Not yet Hazza."  He was breathing heavily.

Later

"Hey guys, we're back. Did you have any fun while we were gone?" Liam asked me and Louis.

Lou looked at me and smirked. "I know, I had fun, I don't know about Harry though..." I blushed and looked at the ground.

Niall ran into the kitchen just then and said: "I'm starving! Is there anything to eat?" Liam shook his head in disgust, "You just ate about a hour ago, you can't be still hungry!!" We all laughed.

Zayn walked in and said, "Vas happenin, guys?"

He noticed Niall with his head in the fridge and said, "Niall, you can't be hungry, you ate like, a hour ago." He pulled his head out and wined, "But I'm hungry NOW!"

We burst out laughing and he pouted.

A/N I hope you like it! More soon :) Fan, Comment what you liked and didn't like, give suggestions, Vote and follow me on Twitter: @larryslolipop :) I follow back! Stay amazing as always!