Sequel

It's been about a few weeks since the reveal of YN's evil side

It's been about a few weeks since the reveal of YN's evil side. And now, YN lives a double life as the rest of her family does.

She remained as the talented fashion designer who was philanthropic and kind to the world, however behind the closed doors of the mafia's torture chamber, her terrifying side prevailed.

She was now known as Mafiosi Eito. Wife and female counterpart to Theodore Eito, the male mafia boss, the mafia Don.

~

Over the time of YN's change, Theo has grown to love her even more and more.

The couple also found out that YN was once again pregnant. This time with a baby girl. The dangerous family now had another family member to love and protect with their lives.

The young baby girl would grow to be one of the most deadliest assassins in mafia history. The irony was that the young lady too had an affinity with saying lives as a talented doctor.

~

Prior to the young lady's birth however, you may wonder, is YN's parents's murderer still alive?

Well, after a week of finding out about her pregnancy, both YN and Theo decided that it wouldn't be healthy for pregnant YN or the baby to be witnessing such gore.

Hence, YN decided to end the man's life with a bang. Not a gun. Since that would be a quick death. She wanted his death to be terrifying and painfully slow.

She pushed the man off of a cliff. High enough to immobilize him but low enough to make sure he doesn't die on impact. The man would then land in a forest where the lady purposefully bred multiple animal beasts in.

The tortured man would then be slowly and terrifyingly eaten to death bit by bit by those beasts.

YN thought that it was unfortunate that the man could not die twice as she was hoping to also feed him to sharks. But she settled with torturing the man with the electric shocks from eels before sending him off to his death.

~

As for the twins, Eizo and Arlo, their leadership in the mafia had led to their mafia's expansion and growth in power.

Eizo had moved to Germany where his grandparents were living to lead a branch of their family’s mafia. He managed to lead the mafia branch to great success.

The brothers worked together as Arlo led the main branch of the mafia in America. Arlo's leadership had also allowed the mafia to soar to great heights.

Their younger sister, Iria, would often travel between the 2 countries to assist her brothers.

Meanwhile the two lovebirds, YN and Theo would enjoy their lives in peace and luxury, assisting from time to time but mostly enjoying their retirement.

A frequent topic that would come up at family dinners though was "When and who were their children getting married to?".

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊.⁰² ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ✔ 🎉