02

"Do the kids know… about your mafia thing?" She asked worriedly

"Do the kids know… about your mafia thing?" She asked worriedly. Her facial expression morphed back to one of care and concern.

He chuckled deeply. "Indeed they do. They're my underbosses when I'm working at the company." He revealed.

He watched as dread washed over her.

"No… not my little Ezio and Arlo- Theo! Did you get you get them involved?!" She chided.

By that point in time, Ezio and Arlo were present in the room.

She snapped her head towards her children and immediately started interrogating them.

"Arlo! Ezio! Have you two been involved with that vile underworld?!" She yelled seemingly terrified for her children.

"I'm sorry mom. It was for your best interest…" Ezio spoke up.

"My best interest?! No. You two should stay away from that dangerous world. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything would happen to the two of you." She scolded exasperatedly.

"Nothing will happen to our family." Her husband stated firmly.

She gave him a look. "Oh, and you're one to talk. You literally voluntarily involved our precious children into that dangerous world!" She exclaimed.

"Nothing will happen." He emphasized.

"How are you so sure?" Her eyes narrowed at him.

"I am the top mafia boss. No one would dare to hurt my people. Even if they tried, they wouldn't be able to even touch a single strand of your hair." He spoke threateningly.

His tone had sent shivers down her spine. She didn't know whether to feel afraid or turned on by it.

"You're the top mafia boss?"

"Yes."

"So does your mafia still kill people or do human trafficking?"

"We kill when threatened. We take bounties. We don't do human trafficking." He answered truthfully as promised.

"Hm so you're the most powerful?"

"Yes."

"And the most feared?"

"Yes."

"And that's why we're so rich?"

"My multi-billion company also contributes to our wealth. But yes, my mafia does equate to half of our wealth."

Unexpectedly, she giggled.

Everyone present in the room was shocked to hear the angelic sound, especially in such a tense atmosphere.

"So you're telling me… My loving husband is the top mafia boss; who is filthy rich, the most powerful and the most feared?" She was speaking in a teasing tone.

"...Yes." Theo had answered suspiciously about his wife’s odd and unexpected reaction.

"... That's kind of hot." He heard her mumble to herself.

He could feel the warmth flushing his ears, listening to his wife’s words.

The twins were relieved to see their parents acting their usual selves despite their mother learning about their true identities. They had feared the lengths their father would've gone to in order to keep her with him.

~

It was hard convincing her husband to allow this mission to happen. Especially with her as the main event. But her husband soon gave in when he realized his wife would be protected as he had his people watching over her and going undercover around her.

What mission, you may ask?

Well the mission to meet and abduct the murderer of her parents of course. Not that it would be hard for Theo to abduct him the normal way, but where's the fun in that? YN wanted to be more involved. After all this matter was regarding her parents.

YN was currently wearing her best cocktail dress yet. It accentuates every dip and curve of her figure perfectly. She looked so hot and sexy that Theo nearly didn't allow her out of the house. Until they made a promise of course.

She was situated in the middle of a fancy bar, sipping from her sparkling grape juice. She needed to stay sober for this mission. She wanted to remember every word and facial expression of this Mr Right-hand Man.

She glanced around as she noticed all the Maria's undercover people working or partying around her. The bartender, the DJ, the bouncer, even the stripper were all a part of Theo's mafia.

They were all waiting for the arrival of their VVIP guest of the night; Mr Right-hand Man. This gathering was to thank and celebrate the past members' loyalty to the mafia. At least that's what the invitation says.

Soon, the man of the night strode into the bar proudly. The urge YN had to push down in order not to punch that smug smile off of his face. The dude was in his late 50s with his white hair spreading and his wrinkles.

She wanted to check if those shiny pearly whites in his mouth were dentures. She gave him around 20 minutes to get himself comfortable in the bar before approaching him.

 She gave him around 20 minutes to get himself comfortable in the bar before approaching him