04

"Ah! Yes~ I nearly forgot

"Ah! Yes~ I nearly forgot. Let's make the most permanent damage first before I torture you with infinite pain~" She giggled sadistically.

The old hag nearly peed himself as he watched her approach him with a pair of large metal tweezers. It was unfortunate that he didn't humiliate himself then but YN would soon change that fact.

He peed himself as the Lady ripped off his left pinky toe nail. His screams of agony echoed through the dungeon as she plucked each and every nail off of his nail bed. She did it all with a sadistic smile.

“Open your eyes. I want you to watch as I cause your utter misery.” She breathed into his ear as he tried shutting his eyes to avoid the sight of his bleeding fingers.

Once she was finished with all his fingernails, she laughed maniacally. “Isn’t this fun? You love pain don't you? How does it feel to be on the receiving end now~” She spat.

Her smile only widened when the old hag finally spoke up. “You… Are no better than me.” His voice was strained.

“You’re right. I can and will be so… so much worse.” The coward felt a chill run up his spine as he listened to her innocent giggle.

She then decided seeing him have the ability to speak let alone glare at her made her irk. She then grabbed a steel bat hung on the wall and slowly dragged it on the concrete ground as she creeped towards him.

“I would love to hear your screams as I pluck out your teeth but I’m afraid that I'd be disappointed to discover that they’re dentures~ So I’ll simply knock them out!” She elaborated nonchalantly before reeling back the bat and slamming the weapon onto his face.

“Everything about you disgusts me.” She swung again.

“It would be a blessing to the world..” Again.

“If you weren’t alive!” And again.

"But I won't have you dead just yet. You need to suffer just as much as everyone you've hurt has." She stopped her assault and grabbed his chin to tilt his head to inspect the damage done to his face.

She wasn't satisfied that just all his teeth were now knocked out of his mouth. She needed more.

"Why don't I help remind you of all your crimes~" She grabbed a sharp dagger and threatened him with it against his cheek.

He could feel the coolness of the blade and It left a slight cut on his cheekbone. She licked her lips at the sight of his blood oozing out from the small wound.

"I'll make sure you'll remember forever. This might scar~" She teased as she dug the dagger deep into the skin of his arm.

Once she was finished and the man's screams subsided into groans of pain, bleeding scars of all of his crimes were scattered across his body. The sadistic lady let out a huff of pride as she took a step back and admired her work.

"Hmm Are you cold? Why not turn up the heat?" She spoke again as another brilliant idea popped up in her mind.

The highly injured man could only comprehend what she was implying when it was too late. He felt as the devastating heat from the branding iron melted his skin.

"...beautiful." She muttered as she pretended to wipe a nonexistent tear slipping from her left eye.

"Now I'm going to whip you, dislocate your limbs, break your bones and feed you poisons over and over again." She stated firmly, showing the man that she meant every word she said.

She enjoyed watching as the tears of terror rolled down his face.

"Oh my, no need to worry I will never let you die from those torturous methods~ I'll have you near death before making sure the doctor says you're cured enough for me to do it again."

Succumbing to his fate, the man choked back a sob. Hearing the sound, the lady decided to rip the man's vocal chords up before ending the day's torture session.

~

The next day at the end of breakfast, YN announced to her family, "I will be heading for the torture chamber after this for my session with the scum." Her loving smile never left her face.

Afterall, she remained her same kind and loving self outside of the torture chamber.

"...Mom, why don't you ever refer to him as his name?" Arlo asked and immediately regretted the question as soon as he noticed his father's eyebrow twitch in anger.

Fortunately, before Theo could start reprimanding his son for even having the audacity to think of calling such a scum of the earth by his name, YN explained herself.

She chuckled darkly. "That scum. I do not care enough to find out about his irrelevant name."

Her children only then saw a glimpse of her terrifying side as her fury flashed through her eyes before quickly disappearing.

After finding out about such a horrifying side to YN, her family and any of those who knew, now learnt not to mess with her.