Part 11

Arnav was in a delima should he ask khushi about Druhv's call or not.. As far he noticed they hardly talked during all the interaction they had, than why is he calling her constantly.. Khushi never mentioned anything about it. She just asked once how Druhv was his neighbor, that's it. Druhv is khushi's friend's brother, what was the need of him to call khushi.. At the end he decided to ask her as he thought this is the only way to get the answers and if Druhv needs any help he can help, he will ask Khushi not to worry about it... He can take care of it..

He was also thinking how insensible Druhv is, who called someone three times early in the morning.. He should have understand she is busy if she is not responding in first call.. Wait!! From where Druhv got khushi's number.. He shared his and land line's number only.
Probably they are connected through social media and she shared her number..But Druhv is his friend, why is he calling khushi.. Whatever, what's the big deal if Druhv calls khushi.. They knew each other from Delhi but than why they hardly spoke when they met...

For some reason he is not liking the whole scenario, he is feeling weird anxiousness..

Coming out of Bathroom, Khushi started getting ready..

'Where are you going this early?'

'Today is the last day of the semester Arnav ji, I need to go early, I have a presentation..'

Getting out of the bed, he said..
' why did not you tell me earlier than ...'

'Its ok .. My friend Marlese will give me ride..'

' who is this friend.. Why don't I know about her..' he asked little annoyedly.

'Arnav ji.. You know about her, you even met her in my college.. You forgot?' she replied with a smile while wearing earrings..

than Arnav remembered he met that friend before and she even gave ride to khushi few times but his heart is getting very restless today..

' I will drop you.. you wait..' He said little authoritatively...

'I already told her and she will be here soon..'

'Khushi, when I am home, why you asked her?..'

' You said you have a video conference this morning and I didn't ask, she said that she will take me..'

holding her arms Arnav said, 'Baby, listen..you have to be careful while chosing friends, world is not like how we see it, its a tough place and understanding people is difficult.. Before asking for help or helping someone you should think twice.'

Arnav is feeling worried, his wife is very naive and innocent. She trust everyone easily.

Khushi laughed ,'what happened to you? why are you suddenly talking like this..'

Arnav took a deep breath, ' I want to ask you something..'

'Yes...'

'when did you share your number wi...'

He couldn't complete as his phone started ringing.. It was from his work and he had to pick up. He gesture khushi with his finger to give him a minute but the call was going longer than expected and khushi's friend arrived to pick her up.. She quickly hugged Arnav and left.. As he was on a call with an important client he could not share any words with her.. After ending the long call, he texted khushi..

'call me once you are done.. I will pick you up.. No need to take ride from anyone..'

She replied immediately ..

'ok..love you..'

'Love you too...'

Arnav sighed as he did not get a chance of talking with khushi about Druhv's matter. Talking to her was necessary. He needs to know why Druhv is calling her like that. His heart will not get any peace until he gets to know, why Khushi did not share anything about it with him. She should have mentioned at least.. Also, probably she is not understanding that calling someone constantly like this is an ill manner. She should understand the boundaries..