Part 9

'I am ready to meet you..'

Druhv kept reading the message, he can't believe she will meet him.. Finally khushi will meet him.. He murmured to himself.. 'Yesss... This time history will not repeat itself.. This time you will pay khushi.. It's your time to pay for your did...'
:
:
:
Night time at Arnav Khushi's residence

Khushi was in deep thoughts seating in the bed, she is still in delima, though she agreed to meet Druhv, what is she gonna tell him, she already told him she is sorry over the phone. How else she is going to ask for forgiveness. Indeed she did a mistake but why the hell he is so stubborn to meet her, what's wrong with him. On the top of that she is not sharing anything with her husband, is it a good idea to meet him with out informing Arnav ji, what is stopping her from sharing all this with him...

While they got married, Bua ji gave her a swear and she couldn't say anything. He was no one but a stranger at that time but not now, now he is her everything. Why she never shared anything with him, was she afraid that he is gonna leave her and she has to end up with her foster family where she has to think twice before taking a step or she was selfish she didn't want to leave the luxury she got as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.. This unwanted marriage not only gave her a husband who is filthy rich but also a husband who is ready to bring the world under her feet, who pampers her like a baby, who gave her the undevided attention she never got, who takes her tantrum like she is the most precious thing ever, he can't take risks of hurting this precious doll of his..

Her jiji, Payal who was always above her in everything, is not above her anymore.. She is her devrani and not only that her husband Akash works under her husband Arnav. Isn't it a big win over them, for the first time...

Yes she was selfish, she could not risk any of these for a mere truth of her past. She would not even ever feel like to sharing all these with Arnav. May be she also forgot that this marriage was unwanted for her, how come something this beautiful can be unwanted...

Everything was going perfect until this Druhv shows up and what is she thinking Arnav gonna leave her.. No he won't, he can't.. How can he live without her. She knows, he needs her for everything.. And Druhv what was his fault in all that.. But how she is gonna explain to anyone it's not her fault either, All of this was demand of the situation.. All these thoughts are making her anxious, as if she is feeling a huge stone in her heart.. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice when Arnav came to the room, seeing her on deep thoughts he laid on her lap and that broke her thoughts..

He took her one hand to his hair and another to his chest and closed his eyes... Understanding his unsaid words, she started caressing his hair and asked..

'what happened..'
Without answering her, he pulled her face twoards him by holding her neck. Giving a long peck to her lips.. He asked.. ' you tell me, what happened..'
' What happened? Nothing..'
'what were you thinking that you could not even noticed that I came here..'
' Nothing..' she said nervously..
'Don't lie and don't you dare to think about anything else except me..'
He tired to pull her face again but she removed his hand from her neck and said..
'what's there to think about you? ..'
'there's nothing??...' he asked raising his eyebrows..
Shooking her head she said, 'nothing..'

He gets up with a jerk from her lap, holding her arms he made her lay down and hover over her.. 'What are you... Aaahh' before she could finished, he bites her neck little harshly.. Hearing her hissed which sounds like a moan to his ear, he bites her cleavage..
She pussed him and shouted, 'stop it.' while getting up from the bed..
Arnav flinched with her sudden outbrust.. He also got up from the bed and looked at her dumbfounded...