He confesses his love-Harry

Your Pov

"I don't understand why you date him. He's no good for you!" Harry shouted and you were taken aback.

"He's not good for me? Really? You don't get to decide that Harry," you retorted back. Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Is he taking you to prom?" Harry asked quieting his voice. I stared at him.

"Why do you care? I thought he wasn't good enough for me?" You retaliated.

"Well then fine! When you get in trouble, don't expect me to answer the call!" With that, Harry slammed your front door and you landed on your couch with a thud. There was a knock on a door and you rushed to it thinking it was Harry. It just happened to be the same person you and Harry had been arguing about only moments before.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" Your boyfriend asked and you nodded.

"Sure." You said glumly, but your boyfriend took no notice to the sad look on your face.

***

"So you ready to go see Warcraft?" He asked and you bit your lip.

"I guess if that's what you want to watch," you said and he frowned.

"What? you don't want to see the movie that was based on my favorite video game?" You looked up at him sheepishly.

"Not really. I thought we might go see a comedy or an action movie." You suggested but your boyfriend shook his head.

"Look Y/N, I've been thinking about this for a while and I think we should break up. I'm sorry," Your boyfriend said and you felt like you couldn't breathe.

"But...but I don't understand-" you could feel the tears sting your eyes.

"I'll drive you home if you want," you shook your head.

"No, it's fine. My house isn't that far, I can walk," you had hoped that he would insist on driving you home, but he let you walk away.

"Hi, you've reached Harry, sorry I can't get to the phone right now, leave a message and I'll call you later," BEEP.

"Harry. It's Y/N, I'm sorry. You were right, he dumped me. Anyway, I'm walking home. I guess I will text you when I get home," You hung up the phone and cried harder. You should've noticed that he was going to break up with you.

"You're the best friend that I ever had-" you immediately answered.

"Y/N, I got your message. Are you okay? Do I need to pick you up?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry," You tried to hide the sobs, but your voice cracked.

"No, you are not fine. Where are you? I'm picking you up,"

You looked around and told him where you were.

"I'm ten minutes away. Don't move." He ordered and hung up.

Almost exactly ten minutes later, Harry showed up. He parked on the side of the road and pulled you into a hug.

"Babe, I'm sorry this happened," he whispered in your ear and you sniffled.

"Go ahead and say it," you said and he pulled away from you.

"Say what?"

"Go ahead and say I told you so, you told me he wasn't for me and you were right,"

Harry started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm laughing because you're so blind to why I told you that. I only told you that so you might realize that I was right for you. We've known each other for eons and I have been in love with you since the beginning," Harry's words sunk in and you stared at him.

"You put gum in my hair, I had to have my hair cut because of you. I hated you for months," you explained and he laughed again.

"You got back at me though. You cut my hair," He retaliated and you smiled.

"I guess you're right, but I don't know that I can just jump into another relationship-"

"I'm not asking you to. I will be here for you when you're ready. just think of me as your best friend, with benefits,"

You punched his shoulder as your face started to burn with embarrassment.

"That's not funny." Even though you couldn't help but laugh right along with him.