Meeting The Addams

notes (in case you need to know)

Y/n: your name

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length

e/c: eye color

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

A giant, old, rickety house was sat on top of a hill with a gate around it. To a normal person, it would seem spooky, scary, and creepy. But to the Addams, it was home.

In the house, an alarm clock shaped like a house was blaring loudly, telling everyone that it was time to wake up. A hand with no body was shown crawling from behind the clock before stretching then hopping down to the floor.

He speedily crawled through the halls, before skidding to a stop when he noticed a man, Gomez Addams, standing in a doorway.

He was looking in a room that had seemed to be abandoned considering there was cobwebs and dust everywhere.

The hand went to Gomez and tugged his pants to get his attention.

"Think of it, Thing. For 25 years, we've attempted to contact Fester in the Great Beyond, and for 25 years.... Nothing. I'm beginning to think my brother truly is lost." He said sadly.

Thing tugged Gomez's pant leg again and motioned for Gomez to follow him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't be a baby. I know what I'm doing."

A tall boy about the age of 16 held up a crossbow. He had black hair and black eyes, along with his clothes being completely black. This was Wednesday Addams. He aimed the crossbow at his little brother, Pugsley Addams, who was wearing a black and white striped shirt with black shorts. He was tied up with a red apple in his mouth. Wednesday had fired the crossbow and hit the apple.

________________________________________________________________________________

In a dark room, Gomez stood over a bed, there laid his wife, Morticia Addams, watching her peacefully sleep.

"Look at her. I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss." Gomez said while gazing at his wife with such love in his eyes.

Morticia's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at her husband.

"Unhappy, darling?" Gomez asked her. "Oh, yes. Completely." She replied. "Gomez. Sun." She hissed. "Il me perce comme un poignard." "Oh, Tish. That's French." Gomez sighed. "Oui." Morticia responded in French again.

"Cara Mia."  Gomez whispered, grasping her hand and kissing it. He turned from the bed and grabbed a sword pointing it towards the window using the fencing sword to close the blinds before turning to his wife with a smile on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________ (skipped the part where they talked before the scene changed since I got uncomfy to write it. hope you don't mind :P)

A tall man that looked like Frankenstein held out two paper bags for the kids to grab. Wednesday came down the stairs and grabbed one of the bags. "Thank you Lurch." He spoke. Pugsley grabbed the other paper bag, and the boys were on their way to school.

________________________________________________________________________________                                                       (Timeskip to when Tulley got to the house)

Outside the house, a couple approached the gate. The gate opened automatically and the two entered the property, but before the man could approached the house, the gate snapped shut closing shut on his sleeve. 

Inside the house, Thing noticed the couple letting Morticia and Gomez know they were here.

Tulley had managed to get his arm free from the gate and started walking towards the house. "These are your last paying clients. May I remind you?" His wife had nagged at him. "If it gives you pleasure." Tulley told her annoyed. "Something has to, like a decent coat, something dressy for evenings. Ask for a loan... Beg!!!!" She pleaded.

"No loans. I am not a bum. Don't say it." He responded. "I'll get the money, I have a plan." Tulley told her, "This is so humiliating. Why did I marry you?" She whined. "Because I said yes." Tulley retorted.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n: First Chapter done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally making this at like 2 in the morning  ;-;. I also have a Wednesday x Fem reader in session rn so go check that out.. HOPED YOU LIKED THIS!!!!!!!!!)