B

As i walked into the factory i began to make toys. As i looked around at the elf's i noticed that some of them were unhappy. I put down the toy I was working on and marched up to the head elf.

"Give them a break, I know it's almost Christmas but look at them."

"I can't, and the elf's love working why not keep them at it."

I stormed off annoyed. I walked outside and hurled myself into a snow pile.

"AUGHHH!"

I screamed letting all my anger out. As a bunny ran up and sat next to me.

"Why hello there."

I said softly as i pet it. I began to tear up.

"Why do I have to leave. Who's gonna look after Oscar and Scout. It's not fair."

I said venting to the rabbit. I then, stood up and began walking back to their house.

When I got there oscar and Scout were sitting watching television. I went into my closet and began packing all of my belongings that i could fit in 2 suitcase. Oscar turned around and started at me.

"Why are you packing?"

"I'm going on a 'trip'"

"For how long?"

"I wish I knew"

I said under my breath as our dad walked in.

"Are you ready?"

He said as i looked at him confused.

"I thought I had till Christmas?"

"You do but, I need to know how to fit it into the sleigh."

"Sleigh?"

"How did you think we were getting there?"

He laughed as he left the room. I sighed as i slumped onto my bed and lied down falling into the cushion. Around 15 minutes later i fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December 24rd 9AM

''My last day in the North Pole...'

I thought to myself letting out a deep sigh. I stood up and stretched. As I walked around their house i realized that my bags were missing.

I walked around the entire house and looked through my room and still couldn't find them.

"DAD!"

I yelled trying to figure out where he was. I walked to the garage and saw him under the sled working on it.

"Where's my suitcases, they're missing?"

"They're in the sleigh calm down."

He said moving out from under the sled. He walked to the front of the sled and was checking the mechanics/measurements in the front. I walked onto the front and looked into the back and saw my luggage.

"Bye-"

I said as I left and walked outside. I saw Oscar making snow angles and decided to join him. As I laid in the snow i began staring up at the sky. It had been flurrying which isn't normal.

"What's wrong?"

I heard Oscar ask. I turned my head to looked at him.

"Nothing,"

"Are you leaving?"

"Yea...sorta. I don't want to though."

"I get it-"

He said standing up and running inside. I stood up as well and walked to the factory. I missed Christmas Eve.

The month before Christmas the elf's began wrapping the presents. No one wanted to wrap them because it's boring and hurts when you get paper cuts. Normally half of the elf's wrapped or they wrapped all year round but the last few years it's changed.

"Are you ready to go kid?"

"Yea..."

"It's the best for you trust me I want you to live a normal life."

"Okay."

I said annoyed. I walked out past my father and went to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December 25th 6PM

"SNOW"

I finished saying my last goodbyes and hurried to the sled with the last of my stuff.

"We have to go hurry up."

I got into the sled and sat in the front. It was the first time i had left the north pole.

To stay ahead of the clock, we traveled to the South Pacific. then, New Zealand and Australia. Next, Japan, Asia, Africa, then Europe to Canada and the United States. Finally, Mexico and South America.