It's Showtime!

Me: Here's the rewrite of the second chapter. This one was nearly perfect, but has some improvements. So there are little rewritten and some added. Enjoy!

.

.

.

Izuku was confused, where was this place? Who is the jester in front of him?

Izuku: Uhmm who are you? Where are we?

???: Pardon my manners! I am the master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds! I am....

Dimentio: Dimentio! Remember the name well...

Dimentio gave a small bow. He stood back up again. He isn't that tall, but Izuku feels a lot of power resonating from him.

Dimentio: You are in your own mind. This dark void is just for us to have a chat.

Izuku: A chat? Why would you want to chat with me? What is even going on?! How do you even know who I am?!

Dimentio does a small laugh before explaining.

Dimentio: Ahahaha, when you put the mask on, my powers and abilities are now yours. I was able to look through your mind. Oh, and don't worry. I'm not really here. A fact that is most fortunate for you, as I probably would have just killed you outright.

Izuku gulps at how he said that so casually and the fact he could actually feel the power he has. He could have actually killed him if he was there. He takes a step back, very cautious of Dimentio who shook his head.

Dimentio: But, I suppose it's that attitude that got me into this mess in the first place. Oh, and don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I can't and I don't want to. What you see before you is nothing more than a ghost, an afterimage.

Izuku still very cautious stays a few feet away from Dimentio.

Izuku: Alright... So why do you want to talk to me?

Dimentio: Simply put, I'm looking for an heir. Someone who will take on my power, and take over my work.

Dimentio's mask suddenly shifted to a frown. 

Dimentio: Let me explain. A long time ago in a world far, far away, a race of beings now known only as "The Ancients" began experiments with forces they should have left alone. The Ancients developed entities known as "Pixls", and made them serve the Ancients. At some point, the slaves rose up against their masters, a Queen rose up to lead the rebellion, and things rapidly degraded into full-on war.

Dimentio's mask shifted again into a soft smile.

Dimentio: I still remember the Queen dearly. Sometimes I would dress as a jester to make her laugh. I loved her laughter....

Dimentio shifted to a frown once more.

Dimentio: The war was long, and ultimately pointless, so I won't bore you with the details. In the end, nobody won. The queen was slain, as were most of the Ancients. The vast majority of pixls were either destroyed or damaged beyond repair. Those that were still functioning and in good condition were locked away.

He paused shaking his head.

Dimentio: There were no winners, just survivors.

Izuku could not help but feel pity and was also wondering what he got himself into. 

Dimentio: Centuries later, I saw an opportunity. A man from the darkness met, and fell in love with a woman from the light. Others did not approve of this union, and they cut short the relationship. In his grief, the man vowed revenge. Any world in which he could not be with the woman he loved did not deserve to exist. And so he set out, intent on destroying not only his own world, but all worlds. And he nearly succeeded too!