Results, New Friends and Moving In

Me: Well then, chapter six. Ready for this guys?

D. Izuku: Of course we are! We want to see how much better my book will be with the rewrites!

Kyoka: Let's hurry this up. We have a lot to rewrite!

Me: Alright. Enjoy the chapter guys!

.

.

.

Izuku seemed more....giddy today. I mean, who could blame him? He just confessed his feelings to the girl he loved who is now his girlfriend. They might've been together for only a week, but they already felt so attached with one another. Hitoshi received the news the next day and during the week, he felt like the third wheel a lot.

However, whenever the two were like that, he'll just hang out with Uraraka. He slightly sweatdropped when he discovered his friends betting if he'll get more friends or not though. Right now, he was in a coffee shop with Uraraka drinking a nice hot cup of espresso, or as Izuku liked to call it, depresso.

Hitoshi: So how've you been?

Ochako: Pretty good. Still not sure if I passed though. Somebody had to destroy a lot of the bots instantly.

Ochako narrowed her eyes at Hitoshi as he nervously chuckled.

Hitoshi: Hey, me and the other two already said that we have to do an instant exam. Well, Izuku decided it and was so adamant about it.

Ochako: Not a good reason!

Hitoshi: If I didn't do it, I would have to spend the entire week with Yellow!

Ochako: Who's yellow?

Hitoshi shuddered at the thought of his name. Why did he get the worst one of the two clones...

Hitoshi: I don't want to talk about it.... Anyways, heard their sending the results soon.

Ochako nodded as she stirred her coffee. She gave a look that he was very familiar with. The famous "Nervous not sure if I passed" face as he put it. He sighed as he sipped his coffee.

Hitoshi: Hey, no need to worry. I'm sure you got in.

Ochako: Speak for yourself, instant entree number two. There were barely any bots left so I'm not sure if I pa-

Hitoshi: Did you do your best?

Ochako: Huh?

Hitoshi: Did you do your best?

Ochako: Uh.... Yeah, I did.

Hitoshi smiled as Ochako looked at him confused. He chuckled as he saw her face.

Hitoshi: Don't you worry then. You did your best, and that's good enough. 

The Gravity Girl stared at him for a few seconds before smiling.

Ochako: Thank you. You know, the way you encourage me is kind of like how my girlfriend does it.

Hitoshi: Oh? You're dating someone?

Ochako: Mhm. Her name is Tsuyu Asui. We've been dating for two years now. 

Hitoshi smiles and felt a little envious. Why was he the only one without a partner? He shook those thoughts off immediately. 

Hitoshi: I see, I wish you both a happy future.

Ochako:Hehe, thanks. In fact, here she comes right now.

Hitoshi turned and saw a greenette girl who's hair was tied like a bow ahd had a frog-like face. Ochako waved towards her and the frog girl went towards them.