This is getting a HUGE rewrite

Dimentio Izuku: Looks like we're getting a rewrite everyone!

Sagi: About time, we needed one a while back.

Akuryo: And the house is filled! We have so many Izukus here!

Kirby Izuku(Name is self explanatory. The strongest of the Izukus. None compare to the power of the puffball. His partner is Pony): Poyo!

Kyara(Undertale Izuku. She is female and a mixture of Izuku and Chara. Single, but has two best friends. Asriel and Arial who is Frisk who became a skeleton): Yo.

Chilly(Izuku with the CHILLEST abilities. His mom is Rei and don't worry, his dad isn't Endeavour. Dating Itsuka): Sup.

Disorder(Izuku who started off as a cold brutal villain, but ended up becoming a teacher in U.A with Ochako and Himiko as his partners): How's it going?

Puppet(Izuku Emily. He's from FNAF and is the child of Henry Emily. He died in 1983. He's a child, no partners, but his best friend is Cassidy): H-Hello!

Zhongli Izuku(Self explanatory. The wisest Izuku, and has the abilities of the great geo archon. His partner is Guizhong who reincarnated as Mei): It is nice to be of your acquaintance.

Izu Tempest(Rimuru Izuku. Female and has the abilities of Rimuru Tempest. Second strongest Izuku and has two partners. Shion and Shuna): Hi all!

Toon(Self explanatory. Female. She has toon abilities similar to Looney Tunes. No partner, but she made Eri a Toon and her child): What's up folks!

Hoshi(The smartest Izuku. Female. She has the knowledge equal to Nezu and might even surpass his knowledge. Her partner is Melissa): Greetings.

Me: .....This place is packed. 

Dimentio Izuku: Even more so when they bring their friends or partners. Anyways, enough of that. Let's get the rewrite started soon.

Kyoka: Welp, grab your popcorn everybody! The rewrite starts soon!

Me: Until then, cya! 

All: Signing out!

287 words.