b.w - megatron + reader - fluff ,, sfw

beast wars megs n gn reader
just some soft moments <3

___

      birds chirped overhead as they flew ,, wings fluttering against the wind. a few stray feathers drifted towards the ground ,, falling on top of an all too familiar tyrannosaurus head. the purple predacon grumbled as he reached his hand over to brush the feathers away.

      in the process a small mumble slipped from your lips ,, eyes shut and deep in a trance of peaceful sleep. megatron casted his glance to the side ,, weary of his actions. he silently told himself to be more quiet ,, not wanting to awaken you. soft skin against his own leather like skin had brought warmth to the predacon.

      the scene was peaceful ,, sun beaming onto the two of you as a cool breeze past through. it was one of the rare days when megatron would decide to get out of the base and take you along with him. the rare days where no mentions of the ongoing war was brought up. a single day where the two of you would get out and spend some time together. just a few hours to yourselves to just be a couple. which wasnt often unless you were in private ,, as there were many reasons and risks.

      tarantulas couldnt be trusted to show pda around ,, scorponok would silently throw a hissy fit but accept his leader's choices ,, blackarachnia is the same as tarantulas ,, not one to be trusted. terrorsaur would just be a pain to deal with. waspinator wasnt much of a worry ,, there wasnt much he could do nor say about your relationship with megatron.

      only a year and a couple of months ago did you find yourself lost and cold in the middle of nowhere. you did get spotted by two predacons ,, terrorsaur and waspinator who were beyond confused about you. from what they know humans hadnt existed just yet ,, or well ,, your form of human beings. they had eventually told megatron about you ,, and he had ordered them to take you to him. he was fascinated about what happened to you.

      your first meeting was not the greatest ,, kept locked away in his habsuite and not allowed to see even a wisp of daylight. though your relationship had grew immensely from then. he wouldnt ever dare to trap you like he did in the past ,, he promised both you and himself he wouldn't. he couldnt bring such pain upon you again ,, it would break him in two.

      he shook his head ,, ridding his mind of such thoughts and turning back to reality instead of dwelling the past. your soft form huddled against him in his lap ,, head resting against his arm as you slept. a smile overtook his features as he tucked his arm tightly around your waist ,, keeping you close. it felt nice ,, taking a break from being a warlord and insteas relishing the beauty around him. to have the opportunity to spend time with his beloved.

      for now ,, the predacon leader could be at peace without having to worry about anything. he will savor every minute spent in this paradise with you ,, allowing his own optics to power off as his mind stilled. the warmth casting over you both from the sun only lulled him to sleep ,, dreaming of the future with you in it.