r.b - fluff

word count : 641 words

『 chase - heatwave - boulder - blades
female human reader 』

→ rescue bots w/ reader playing
fnaf

ー crack - fluff - sfw

__________

chase;;

• he wasn't aware of the game until he had asked you about it ,, curious as to what you were playing.
• he found it quite hard to understand when you explained the lore.
• "why would humans want to put the bodies of their dead children in robots?" he asked ,, head tilted and optics filled with concern.
• still he does let you play and asks a few questions every now and then ,, such as what the minigames after the nights are about and such.
• though he will watch from over your shoulder ,, sometimes jumping at the jumpscared every now and then.
• he'd try to keep this game away from blades ,, knowing that the mech would start having nightmares during his stasis if he were to find out about the game and play it.
• if he had to pick a favorite game of the series ,, it would probably be the second. all the different animatronics and the challenges there are to it are interesting to him ,, the different tactics to use for different characters.

heatwave;;

• he doesn't really give two fucks about what you do ,, as long as he isn't involved. but once cody is ,, he's suddenly all interested.
• what is this 'fa-naff' game you're playing? he cocks an optic at you two as you explain it.
• he grumbles about how its ridiculous ,, though once cody offered him to watch you two play ,, he rolled his optics.
• "i suppose i could spend some time," he huffs out.
• bro screams like a girl as soon as the first jumpscare comes on ,, and plays it off as it was one of his gears that needed a little oil and loosening.
• sometimes he sees the nightmare versions of the characters in his stasis ,, but won't ever tell anyone that ,, he'll just silently suffer whilst he witnesses them when he's recharging.
• his favorite game would probably be the third ,, the minigames are something he enjoys as a break from all the stress of trying to keep springtrap occupied ,, and the other extra jumpscares.

boulder;;

• he knew the lore beforehand ,, because he had asked graham about the same game.
• he asked if he could watch ,, and was quite pleased when you said that he could.
• he takes the time to understand more of the mechanics of the animatronics and not pay attention to how you get jumpscared.
• he's still a little uncomfortable about the fact that the animatronics have dead children souls in them ,, which results in him feeling bad for what happened to them.
• does enjoy the programming behind the games ,, how nicely done the art is and how realistic it looks.
• his favorite game would be the first and original one ,, something about it just appeals to him.

blades;;

• at first ,. it was you who asked blades to join you in playing the game ,, in which he almost accepted until dani had told him it was a horror game.
• he started to freak and went all out with saying no.
• but then he was later called a coward by heatwave ,, and because of that ,, he had to prove that he wasn't a coward ,, so he ended up playing the games with you.
• he does come to like it ,, but not the jumpscare parts or rhe parts where it can stress you out or the 20/20/20/20 mode ,, the only part he likes is the minigames and thats it.
• he does end up loving fnaf security breach though ,, with all the exploration in it and how you can fight back the animatronics and don't have to worry much about power or looking door to door.
• loves loves loves sundrop !! the design on them and the bells for the blind children ,, he found sparkwarming.