𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖕𝖙. 𝖙𝖜𝖔🎴

It was 1 AM; The puzzles that you were trying to figure out were slowly piecing together as you sat on your bed, the laptop in front of you created the only light in the darkened room

Typing away at the keyboard, you researched as much information that you could manage to find about the so-called Bonten.. The logo itself made you wonder in your thoughts into a memory that had slowly unlocked...

It was very similar to the drawing you made of Izana's earring, just that the red wasn't in the tattoo.. Kinda reminded you of when you lost your red pencil crayon and had to draw with only black at the time you drew the similar logo.

The time spent into staring at the screen, you've already learned about the several fucked up shit these people did, it was actually bone chilling, though you couldn't stop yourself from turning away, you read through about 34 reports of crimes they committed -- Some minor while others included death, drugs, and prostitution. A lump formed in the back of your throat being certain that whomever the leader of this corporation, had to have some association with Tenjiku in some way. You started to feel sick, calling it a night as you closed the laptop and laid to sleep...

_________________________________________

.

"Y/N! THOSE DISHES AIN'T GONNA WASH THEMSELVES. pfft, you think I pay you to slack around?.." The manager rolled her eyes with a lazy glare as she set a tray of stacked dirty dishes on the counter.

You simply nodded with a forced smile as you held up the plate you had in your gloved hand, showing the woman as you dragged the clothe back and forth, the manager seeing the sarcasm in your actions which made her scoff and walk out of the kitchen.

Your smile dropped as your face became miserable once again, gritting your teeth with annoyance towards your manager. She's such a hand full of arrogance...

...

Evening came around the corner as you sighed in accomplishment at the sight of 5 rows of cleaned neatly stacked plates along the counter top, It was honestly satisfying to the eyes, wiping the built up sweat from your forehead with your forearm, you sighed of relief. "Finished. Good riddance, Miss good-for-nothing." You sneered as you walked out of the kitchen after clocking out.

_________________________________________

Striding down the emptied streets, the stars in the dark blue hued sky visible as you disappeared off of Shibuya's busy streets going further into a more reserved part of Tokyo where it was nothing but building amongst buildings amongst buildings. What was your goal exactly?..

You walked a few blocks down and stopped in front of a building.. Scanning its exterior and conforming this was the location you were looking for..

A strip club.

You were so nervous, taking a deep breath and swinging the heavy metal door opened, but before you could get passed you were stopped the second of entrance. "ID Please." A tall man stood in front of you as you looked up at him with narrowed eyebrows, clearing your throat as you looked around, trying to come up with an excuse. "I work here! My show is literally about to start any second now, are you serious?!?" You yelled with a sour glare, throwing your hands in the air dramatically.